Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The plan

mABY A 100 CHAPTER STORY IN THE MAKES

ocs im using: Hitachi(my oc) Milli(wolf girl ghost oc) Razor enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc) Phoenix Enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc)Alyssa(sonicdx1995 oc)Amelia Hatake (WindWolf)

Chapter 8 - The plan

Chapter 8 - The plan
NARUTO AND THE LEGEND OF THE DRAGON!!!



HITACHI: Gotta find a way I can beat the fox without beating myself. Well what I should have done was a 5 pronged seal. But jariya would take it off first chance he got. But ill try that next time right now I need to think up a plan. Since I sensed the wolf power I know she learning to summon its power. If I put a 5 pronged seal on it ill never get the wolf. Theres only one way. Im gonna swallow my own pride. Sasukes brother Itachi can help me but ive sworn to kill him. Oh well I want the wolf more than his death. Now to find him. Should be easy with the byakugan.(USES BYAKUGAN) There.

ITACHI: Hmm?

HITACHI AND ITACHI HAVE A STAREDOWN

ITACHI: So, youre the one who can use every ke ke gen kai. Even the sharingan. Tell me can you use illutionary underworld moon?(THE MOVE ITACHI USED ON KAKASHI IN THE SHOW)

HITACHI: Yes. In fact I can hold it for 10 seconds that equals 10 days. But the reason im here is I need you to help me. I know your with the akatski and they want the nine tailed fox. You help me and we succed you can have the fox.

ITACHI: What do you want in return?

HITACHI: THE NINE TAILED WOLF!

ITACHI: Very well. Ill attack the village in three days dont be late.


TO BE CONTINUED.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WindWolf on June 25, 2007, 8:09:57 AM

WindWolf on
WindWolfno they just recovered from orochimarus attack poor Konaha

wolf-girl-ghost on May 25, 2007, 6:11:51 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostUh oh! Their gonna attack Konoha!!!