Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR

mABY A 100 CHAPTER STORY IN THE MAKES

ocs im using: Hitachi(my oc) Milli(wolf girl ghost oc) Razor enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc) Phoenix Enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc)Alyssa(sonicdx1995 oc)Amelia Hatake (WindWolf)

Chapter 16 - THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR

Chapter 16 - THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR
NARUTO AND THE LEGEND OF THE DRAGON!!!


GARRA: WHERE DID YOU GO? CAME OUT YOU PATHETIC REPTILE!!!!


NINE TAILED FOX FUSED DRAGON HITACHI: PATHETIC REPTILE AM I? AT LEAST I CAN SURVIVE ANYWHERE CAUSE IM COLD BLOODED YOU WARM BLOODED MORTALS ARE SO WEAK AND FRAGILE


MEANWHILE AT THE LEAF VILLAGE

NARUTO: Why is the sky getting red?

KAKASHI: ( TERRIFIED LOOK ON FACE ) Noo its happening he has lost control of it. The dragon has finaly returned. Naruto Milli Sasuke listen closely.long before the hokage and kasekage the dragon roamed the lands killing anything in its path it took 10,000 sonin level shinobi to simply subdue the dragon. Then all of them used a jutsu that would have the dragon reincarnated in a future gemaration Hitachi just so happened to be the child to be born on that day. With the dragon out we are doomed unless Naruto get the fox back. Milli your demon is connected with the fox because a fox and wolf are in the same family.


BACK AT THE SAND VILLAGE


PURE DRAGON HITACHI: HMM HMM HMM AFTER A MILLINIA I HAVE RETURNED AWAY WITH YOU PETTY FOX.( CASTES OUT THE FOX) (AND FOR SOME REASON THE FOX GOES TO NARUTO) NOW THAT I CAN CONTROL MY NEW BODY ILL KILL ANYTHING IN MY PATH AFTER ALL IM COLD BLOODED!!!! (EVIL LAUGHTER)



TO BE CONTINUED NEXT CHAPTER FETURES A NEW CHAR.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WindWolf on June 25, 2007, 8:34:13 AM

WindWolf on
WindWolfsweet new character

wolf-girl-ghost on June 7, 2007, 5:33:52 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostYay a new charrie coming up!