Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Hitachi family bond

mABY A 100 CHAPTER STORY IN THE MAKES

ocs im using: Hitachi(my oc) Milli(wolf girl ghost oc) Razor enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc) Phoenix Enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc)Alyssa(sonicdx1995 oc)Amelia Hatake (WindWolf)

Chapter 18 - Hitachi family bond

Chapter 18 - Hitachi family bond
NARUTO AND THE LEGEND OF THE DRAGON!!!


RESAGU: THE GIRL DOWN THERE SHE KNOWS THE JUSTSU. (ATTACKS ALYSSA)


NINE TAILED NARUTO: (STOPS THE ATTACK) AHHHHHHHHHH MY ARM!!!


RESAGU: HOW DOES IT FEEL? TO HAVE BONES SHATARD INTO PIECES?


NINE TAILED MILLI: NARUTO!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!! WOLF STYLE WOLF CLAW!!!

RESAGU: WOLF CLAW HUH? DRAGON CLAW!!!


THE TWO ATTACKS COLLIDE AS THE MIX OF BLACK CHAKARA AND RED FILL THE AIR!

RESAGU: IS THAT ALL? PATHETIC LITTLE DOG. I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU THINK YOU CAN OUT POWER ME

HITACHI: LEAVE HER ALONE!

RESAGU: HUH? YOU!!

HITACHI: THIS IS MY BODY SO FOLLOW MY COMMANDS DRAGON!!!


RESAGU: HOW AMUSING THAT YOU TRY TO GET ME TO FOLLOW YOU?


HITACHI: MILLI IS MY SISTER NOT BY BLOOD BUT MY SISTER NONE THE LESS AND YOU WILL NOT HURT HER!!! NARUTO IS MY BLOOD BROTHER NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FAMILY!!!! N&NOW GIVE ME BACK MY BODY!!!!


NARUTO MILLI ALYSSA WATCH AS HITACHI AND RESAGU BATTLE MENTALY!!!


RESAGU: YOU HOW ARGH!!!

HITACHI: MY WILL TO PROTECT MY FAMILY IS GREATER THAN YOUR POWER NOW DISSAPEAR AND NEVER COME AGAIN!!!!


RESAGU: I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT I WILL RETURN!

HITACHI COLLAPES


NARUTO AND MILLI REVERT TO NORMAL FORM

ALYSSA: What a waste of time. And I really wanted to kill it to oh well see you guys later.


MILLI: How did you?


HITACHI: m&milli im sorry. The dragon took control of me long ago. If I hurt you in anyway im sorry.


NARUTO: I heard you say youre my brother! Hwo?


HITACHI: Im older than you as you can tell the dragon took me over about 3 years ago. As to how we had parents our father well maybe when we get home ill tell you. I never knew our mother. Milli you too are family and I will protect you no matter what. ( falls uncontius )

MILLI: (teary eyed) is he?

NARUTO: I dont know. Lets take him to kakashi.


KAKASHI: Unbelieable he defeated the demon? Well to answer your question hes not dead. You three are three of a kind. I knew Hitachi before the dragon took him over he has returned to normal come back in a few days and he should be just fine.





TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WindWolf on June 25, 2007, 8:41:09 AM

WindWolf on
WindWolfyeah Hitachi is back to normal alright yeah for families

SonicDX1995 on June 9, 2007, 3:55:34 AM

SonicDX1995 on
SonicDX1995omgsh hitatchi is hur D: