Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - The Razor Enforcer

mABY A 100 CHAPTER STORY IN THE MAKES

ocs im using: Hitachi(my oc) Milli(wolf girl ghost oc) Razor enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc) Phoenix Enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc)Alyssa(sonicdx1995 oc)Amelia Hatake (WindWolf)

Chapter 20 - The Razor Enforcer

Chapter 20 - The Razor Enforcer
NARUTO AND THE LEGEND OF THE DRAGON!!!


HITACHI: Welcome Razor.


RAZOR ENFORCER: Hitachi! Funny meting you here.

Milli: Hi!!


RAZOR ENFORCER : Hello Milli.

HITACHI: So whats your business here? Plus the dragons activity is more than normal.


RAZOR ENFORCER: Your dragon why mine is acting up.


HITACHI: Nothing important.

FANG: bark

HITACHI: Hello fang.


RAZOR ENFORCER: Anyway the dragon is why I was here. You completely transformed you of all people know how dangerous that is.


HITACHI: I know. It took me over. Simpley being near you make it harder to control him.



RAZOR ENFORCER: Resagu is both something to be proud of yet scornful of.


HITACHI: Both a curse and a blessing. Ask naruto over there he know exactly how we feel. But enough of talking about demons. Milli has been wanting to see you for some time now.


THE RAZOE ENFORCER GOSE WITH MILLI

HITACHI: Naruto sasuke sakura go on training is over for today.

NARUTO: but its only 2:00!

HITACHI: Well training is over early today.


NARUTO: ALRIGHT(RUNS OFF AND ORDERS ABOUT 100 POUNDS OF RHAMEN)


SASUKE: Something wrong with you I can see it in your eyes.


HITACHI: As always Sasuke nothing gets by you. Not many people know this but when two dragons get close to each other they get more powerful. Witch in return make mine harder to control. Its taking all I am to keep Resagu in check. Now heres a present from the uchiha clan. I was told to give this to you when you learned sharingan. This scroll will tell you all the secrets about it.


MEANWHIL INSIDE HITACHIS MIND


RESAGU: You cant keep me caged for much longer!

HITACHI: You intend to kill Naruto and Milli. That alone is enough to keep you locked in.

RESAGU: We shall see. With the four tailed dragon near by and&. Ahhh I feel another demon. It feels like the&

HITACHI: THE NINE TAILED DRAGON!!! WHAT IS IT DOING HERE?!!?


TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WindWolf on June 25, 2007, 8:46:12 AM

WindWolf on
WindWolfuh no *scared look on face*

wolf-girl-ghost on June 11, 2007, 6:48:38 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostUh-oh!!!