Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Who is the The Phoenix Enforcer?

mABY A 100 CHAPTER STORY IN THE MAKES

ocs im using: Hitachi(my oc) Milli(wolf girl ghost oc) Razor enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc) Phoenix Enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc)Alyssa(sonicdx1995 oc)Amelia Hatake (WindWolf)

Chapter 21 - Who is the The Phoenix Enforcer?

Chapter 21 - Who is the The Phoenix Enforcer?
NARUTO AND THE LEGEND OF THE DRAGON!!!


HITACHI: KAKASHI!!!!


KAKASHI: You called?


HITACHI: Gather the abu and jonin evacuate the village of the students all genin and chunin exept for naruto milli sasuke and The razor enforcer.


KAKASHI: Why?


HITACHI: The nine tailed dragon aproches!


KAKASHI: WHAT!?!? THERES A NINE TAILED DRAGON?


HITACHI: Yes I know not the reason why its here but I will find out. Secret forbidden style mind reader jutsu! It dosent want to destroy the village. Its after an enforcer. Not the razor enforcer. Who is the phoenix Enforcer? It has no intrest with us. Kakashi hold on the order. Lets wait and see what happens. Im goin to do research on this Phoenix Enforcer.


LATER


HITACHI: Theres nothing in the records about a ninja named Phoenix Enforcer. But what I foun out is a few years ago a four tailed phoenix was seald in someone. I gather this Phoenix Enforcer is that guy.


TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WindWolf on June 25, 2007, 8:51:01 AM

WindWolf on
WindWolfsweet cant wait to see what Phoenix enforcer is up to

wolf-girl-ghost on June 12, 2007, 7:44:02 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostYay! Phoenix! Just wondering, how their THE Razor and Phoenix Enforcer?