Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - All secrets Revealed

mABY A 100 CHAPTER STORY IN THE MAKES

ocs im using: Hitachi(my oc) Milli(wolf girl ghost oc) Razor enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc) Phoenix Enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc)Alyssa(sonicdx1995 oc)Amelia Hatake (WindWolf)

Chapter 25 - All secrets Revealed

Chapter 25 - All secrets Revealed
NARUTO AND THE LEGEND OF THE DRAGON!!!


THE NEXT DAY


HITACHI:Wow his arm is broken in many places but this should heal him ( DOES A HELING JUTSU) There! All fixed!


NARUTO: WOW!!! I FEEL LIKE NEW!!!

HITACHI: Naruto Kakashi tells me you know how to use Rasegan impressive. To master the fourth Hokeges own move. Naruto I think its time you learned everything there is to know about our family starting with our Mother. I never learned her name but she was killed by the fox as for our father hes the one who sealed the fox in you naruto. Our father was the fourth Hokege!

NARUTO: w-what? H-how? You mean my own father sacrificed himself so that we may live.


HITACHI: As painful as it is yes. I remember that night 16 years ago the fox appeared to destroy the village. The reason was something but I never knew what the reason was but the fox is the demon of consaquince in other words where there was pain and greef there was the fox. My demon who somehow resisted my control justu is the demon of death pretty much the grim reaper. Millis demon was the demon of angels who protected the world from the fox. But that night the wolf was held in check by the foxes cunning. Now that you know everything tell me do you still have the dream of becoming hokege?


NARUTO: m-my dream will stand I will NEVER give up of that goal.


HITACHI: Your will is strong just like a shnobis should be. Naruto I feel that you will become the hokege some day! Now since now im a sensai how about I teach you milli and sasuke a new jutsu and give advice about how and when to use it. MILLI SASUKE COME HERE!

MILLI: you called?


SASUKE: Im here!


HITACHI: For starters Milli you will be hunted for the wolf as long as people dont know your inner demon the pressure will be less but everybody knows the wolf is in you look at you! You have wolf ears and a tail! We need to suppress the demons hold on you a bit.


MILLI: How?


HITACHI: Well im not too sure! Sasuke your chidori is weak your delever speed is far too slow and naruto your rasegan is far to weak add more charkra and condince it more! But I did say id teach you three a new move. Ok its called&.


TO BE CONTINUED HAHA LEFT YOU IN SUSPENCE!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WindWolf on June 25, 2007, 9:03:06 AM

WindWolf on
WindWolfi hate suspense but that's what a good story write dose leaves you in suspense

wolf-girl-ghost on June 20, 2007, 9:22:07 PM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostOMG I LUV THAT IDEA!DEMNON OF ANGELS! X3 I'm keeping that! And i have a FOXES ears and tail not wolves ^^;