Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - Hitachis last battle?

mABY A 100 CHAPTER STORY IN THE MAKES

ocs im using: Hitachi(my oc) Milli(wolf girl ghost oc) Razor enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc) Phoenix Enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc)Alyssa(sonicdx1995 oc)Amelia Hatake (WindWolf)

Chapter 26 - Hitachis last battle?

Chapter 26 - Hitachis last battle?
NARUTO AND THE LEGEND OF THE DRAGON!!!


HITACHI: The move is called Ichara. Its a mix of chidori and Rasegan. It is an extrmrely difficult move to learn and it takes about 20 times more charkra than chidori or Rasegan. Sasuke NEVER use sharingan if you use this move! Now watch me.


HITACHI GATHERS CHAKRA IN HIS HAND THEN INTESAFIES IT TO CHIDORI LEVEL WILE SPINNING IT.


HITACHI: Uhhh argh


SASUKE: Even hes having a hard time are we even ready for it?


HITACHI: No youre not but I will teach it to you in times of life and death it may become useful. (THE ICHARA NOW IS COMPLETE. THE CRARKRA SPINS WITH INCREDIBLE SPEED AND LOOKS LIKE LIGHTNING) I- if this move hits your enemy instant death. (out of breath)



SASUKE: Hitachi I need to talk to you.


HITACHI: Sure! Naruto milli go on me and sasuke will be there later to study the ichara!
Now what is it sasuke?


SASUKE: I rememberd when you first came here you asked my brother to help you. Why


HITACHI: Itachi? (EXTREMELY ANGRY LOOK IN EYES) I was under Resagus control I had no say in the matter. Sasuke I know of your goal to kill him. Im afraid I will beat you to it.


SASUKE: Why he killed my entire clan.


HITACHI: Im not narutos blood brother im just like Milli I was adopted. Itachi killed my entire clan then made me watch it with his sharingan! ( as hitachis anger rose his power was becoming greater than any other shinobi charkra rose from his feet) Hes here somewhere I can feel it!


SASUKE STANDS THERE TERRIFIED OF THE POWER OF HITACHI. THE WHOLE VILLAGE FEELS HITACHI POWER!

KAKASHI: Incredible that power is not of this world! Its not the dragon its Hitachi own power!


MILLI: Naruto what going on?


NARUTO: I have no idea!


SASUKE THINKING: His power is too much to handle. Just being near him is making it hard to stay awake


HITACHI: ITACHI!!! I KNOW YOURE HERE I CAN FEEL THAT COLD STARE!!


ITACHI: ( CONSERNED LOOK IN EYE) Youre power is greater than anything ive ever seen1


HITACHI: THATS BECAUSE I OPEND THE SIXTH GATE OF CHOI NOW TOO PUSH THE LIMITS THE SEVENTH OF THE EIGHT INNER GATES OPEN!!!


KAKASHI: STOP IT NOW HITACHI YOU KILL YOURSELF!!


HITACHI: IF IT KILLES ITACHI THEN SO BE IT! NOW THE EIGHTH GATE THE GATE OF DEATH OPEN!!!!


ITACHI: Oh no im

BEFORE ITACHI SAYS THE NEXT WORD HE GET HIT

HITACHI: NOW I SUMMON YOU RESAGU!!


KAKASHI: HIS POWER ALONE IS ENOUGH TO KILL PEOPLE WITH WEAK MINDS!


HITACHI: NOW ICHARA (HITS ITACHI WITH IT)


ITACHI FALLS TO THE FLOOR


KAKASHI: HE IS IN MORE PAIN THAN ANY HUMAN SHOULD FEEL



HITACHI: (power runs out and is lying on floor) M-milli. Naruto please protect the village for me&


MILLI: ( TREARY EYED) I-is he?


KAKASHI: Im sorry you teo but&


NARUTO: no he cant be gone! He just cant be.



ITACHI: all that power and he only killed a clone! Humph ive no time to waste here! (Dissapears)


MILLI: H-hitachi no (starts to cry)


NARUTO: HITACHI YOU IDIOT LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE!


KAKASHI: Truly he was a shinobi of the highest caliber.




TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WindWolf on June 25, 2007, 9:08:47 AM

WindWolf on
WindWolfoh no Hitachi uh *starts to cry*

wolf-girl-ghost on June 20, 2007, 9:25:31 PM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UR DEAD! ;_; I think...