Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Resagu pure eccince Hitachi hidden weapon

mABY A 100 CHAPTER STORY IN THE MAKES

ocs im using: Hitachi(my oc) Milli(wolf girl ghost oc) Razor enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc) Phoenix Enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc)Alyssa(sonicdx1995 oc)Amelia Hatake (WindWolf)

Chapter 27 - Resagu pure eccince Hitachi hidden weapon

Chapter 27 - Resagu pure eccince Hitachi hidden weapon
NARUTO AND THE LEGEND OF THE DRAGON!!!


KAKASHI, NARUTO,SASUKE AND MILLI STAND BEFORE THE PRESUMED DEAD HITACHI. MILLI CRYING NARUTO BEING TOATLY SILENT SASUKE NOT BELIVING THAT ITACHI SURVIVED THE ATTACK AND KAKASHI THINKING OF HIS PAST.


MIGHT GUY: What is going on I heard a huge crash and I& I-is that?


KAKASHI: Yes Guy it is Hitachi.


MIGHT GUY: But how wasent he a Sonin?


KAKASHI: Guy! Not here in front of Naruto and Milli they just lost a brother.


MILLI ON HER KNEES CRYING AS NARUTO TRIES TO CALM HER DOWN


KAKASHI: See? I think it would be best if we did not talk about this subject.



ALL OF THE SUDDEN THE GROUND SATRTS SHAKING AS MILLI, NARUTO,GUY, SASUKE AND KAKASHI LOOK UP IS A TRULY TERRIFING SIGHT. THE DEMON RAGESANS PURE ESSENCE WAS SWIRLING AROUND IN THE CHARKRA WAS SO DARK IT CAUSED A ECLIPE EVEN KAKASHI WAS TREMBLEING AT THIS SIGHT.

KAKASHI: N-never before have I seen this much charkra!

MILLI: Im scared!


NARUTO:&.

SASUKE:&.


THE CHRAKRA SWRILED HIGHER IN THE AIR REVEALING A FIGURE IN THE MIDDLE IT WAS HITACHI!!

HITACHI: THATS ENOUGH RESAGU! YOUVE HEALED ME NOW STAND DOWN!


THE CHARKRA SETTLED DOWN.


HITACHI: Why are you cring Milli?


KAKASHI: how the heck did you survive?!

HITACHI: I did not survive the sheer power of resagu was enough to give me life again. I understand Milli took it hard?Milli im sorry. I lost my temper when I saw itachi. It will not happen again. Now if you will excuse me I must go and recover more. Kakashi I know you were an abu. And I know the rerason you decided to be a jonin instead but I will take all training from here on out for there chunin. But you are free to join and help you have more experience than me.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WindWolf on June 25, 2007, 9:11:11 AM

WindWolf on
WindWolfyes never can keep a good Ninja down

wolf-girl-ghost on June 20, 2007, 10:51:15 PM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostYAY UR ALIVE!