Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - ENTER NEJI

mABY A 100 CHAPTER STORY IN THE MAKES

ocs im using: Hitachi(my oc) Milli(wolf girl ghost oc) Razor enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc) Phoenix Enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc)Alyssa(sonicdx1995 oc)Amelia Hatake (WindWolf)

Chapter 28 - ENTER NEJI

Chapter 28 - ENTER NEJI
NARUTO AND THE LEGEND OF THE DRAGON!!!


HITACHI: Well well well Looks like I have a new student And hes part of the hyuga clan welcome Neji.


NEJI: Humph just skip the introductions and let get started.


MILLI: Hey that no way to talk to my brother!


HITACHI: Calm down Milli. Hes just raring to go. Naruto you fight Sasuke. Milli you fight Sakura and Neji you fight me.


NEJI: Why you?


HITACHI: You intrest me, to have come from a branch of the hyuga family and still surpass everyone in the clan in byakugan power, and I want to see the Eight Trigrams.


NEJI: H-how do you know that im froim the branch family and that I can use the Right Trigrams!


HITACHI: Neji where aer you looking? Look at my eyes.


NEJI: IMMPOSSIBLE How can you use the byakugan?!

HITACHI: Because my now slain clan could use any ke ke gen kai. But out of thw 200,000 members of my clan only 3 had this ability they where: Me ,my father and Kiski my blood brother.




TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WindWolf on June 25, 2007, 9:12:43 AM

WindWolf on
WindWolfyes Neji you go

wolf-girl-ghost on June 22, 2007, 12:54:56 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostYAY Neji-san!