Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 31 - Hitachis clan name: Hatake?

mABY A 100 CHAPTER STORY IN THE MAKES

ocs im using: Hitachi(my oc) Milli(wolf girl ghost oc) Razor enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc) Phoenix Enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc)Alyssa(sonicdx1995 oc)Amelia Hatake (WindWolf)

Chapter 31 - Hitachis clan name: Hatake?

Chapter 31 - Hitachis clan name: Hatake?
NARUTO AND THE LEGEND OF THE DRAGON!!!

ABOUT THREE WEEKS PASS WITH NO CRISIS. THE TIME CAME TO PROMOTE HITACHIS CHUNIN AND GENIN ONTO JONIN AND CHUNIN.


HITACHI: Well it seems that naruto and sasuke are chunin now. Amelia you are still a chunin.


AMELIA: WHAT? WHY?


HITACHI: You posses the skills of an anbu but you are still to immature. Anyway Milli you stay a chunin.


MAENWHILE AT OROCHIMARU HIDEOUT


OROCHIMARU: I finaly have use of my arms. Now its time to destroy the leaf! But how? With with the other 3 sannin protecting the village I will fail& wait Kiski! Hmm hmm hmm hahahahahahahaha. Kabuto prepare to invade the leaf village. Its time for a little visit from the 100 tailed monster! FORBIDDEN JUTSU REANIMATION!!


LATER THE SAME DAY AT THE LEAF VILLAGE


HITACHI: Ok now we will&



???: A sannin now huh im impressed>


HITACHI: T-that voice it cant be!


NARUTO: Whos that?


KAKASHI: No way it cant be him.


MILLI: Is he?

HITACHI: Kiski. From my clan. Kiski Hatake from the same clan as Amelia and kakashi!


KAKASHI: no way!


AMELIA: WHAT?!!?


NARUTO AND MILLI: ???????????


TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

wolf-girl-ghost on June 27, 2007, 5:19:51 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostNani!?

WindWolf on June 27, 2007, 3:08:04 AM

WindWolf on
WindWolfw...what!!!!!!!!