Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Schoool

A mixture of all my school residentials smushed in2 1 to create masive fun n caos wooooot!!!!

Chapter 1 - Schoool

Chapter 1 - Schoool


FAC Residential





FAC



Laura 16 Sword_Dragon

Dean 16 fffreak

Big-Danny 23 firefly_dragon

Jessi 16 Diming_light

Kayleigh 15 Living_dead_Girl

Brittani 16 Crocdragon89

Croc 16

Katelynn 14 MetalBeast

Ajay (Griffiths) 12 Vampire_Prince

Craig (Mead) 13 Xbox_gamer

Holly 15 Destractedlove

Becky 13 Aqua_kitty

Lara 15 NEVERBENORMAL



None FAC



Sarah 16

Jenny 16

Laura p 16

Scott 15

Tom 16

Danny m 15

Ben 14



Chapter 1 school



Right I'm going to use some actual teachers from my school but there will be quite a few because this are different residential experiences mix in one so! First ive put everybody in the youth centre, in our school you have to be 14,15 or 16 in there but for the sake of this I am putting everybody in.



It is Friday morning before school everybody sat in the youth centre, in the youth centre there is a bar which sells food and an eating area around it, there is two pool tables at the far end on the youth centre. Downstairs because there is like two floors but it one room there are loads of seats and tables, and back up right at the top of the big stairs is a row of seats, where you will find us in school.



8:30am

Everybody was sat or hovering around the seats, which aren't that comfortable.

The girls were sat at one side in there little group talking and the boys where sat at the other in there little group.

Kayleigh: I'm Hungry; I didn't have breakfast this morning!

Jenny: yeah me neither come on before the bar closes I wont something to eat

Laura: Yawn, I'm bored, we've got assembly today, I can't be arsed.

Big Danny comes in hyperly bouncing up the big stairs, jumps and lands in front of us shouting morning to everybody, Jenny and Kayleigh came back from the bar with a pile load of toast and muffins stood next to Danny.

Sarah: how can you have so much energy at this time on a morning?

Everybody was lolling about with tiredness and boredom groaning at the hyper Danny.

The Bell rang, everybody grabbed there bags and walked down the massive stairs and across the room to the door (well its not really a door it's a giant hole in the wall), instead of going out side they went through the school cantina, into the newly built corridor across to the hall. The hall was huge with art student pictures on the walls a massive stage at the front and a bizarre piano, which I think no one, uses.

Mr Smith our head of year was stood at the front and all the form tutors were stood around the 200 chairs, were we sit.

Mr Smith: Right quiet please; Sit down mister Mead and mister Griffiths, Right as you know its that time of year were we go on residential, I know we have had all the exams and everything else but schools nearly over now and its time you have some fun.

Everyone began to smile at the fact of a residential; you always have fun on those, breaking rules and just generally having fun.



After the assembly, we went to our form room, because today were not doing any lessons.



I'm cutting school short because its crap!!!!!!



Everybody were walking out of school down the drive or up the Rockwood's depending were you live, thinking about the trouble they could be getting into with their parents not there.

Laura: thank god school is over

Laura P: yeah

Jessi: can't wait for residential

Kayleigh, shifty eyes: yeah we can get the boys proper bad remember what happened last time.

Croc: hay don't get me involved, if you're getting the lads tell me so I'm not there

Brittani: err yeah right Croc

Croc folded his arms in a sulk.

Dean: what the frack man?

Laura: What?

Dean: ahhh nowt!!!!!!



We got to the end of the drive all thinking of way to get each other on the residential, some people went over the bridge and others went under to catch the bus.



Saturday morning we had to meet at the civic hall, to get on the coach to take us to where we were going to stay for a week. We going to a youth hostel type thing that over looked the sea, the building was on top of a cliff with a deep forest around it.



Coach!



Everybody got on the coach we all ran to the back. Laura, Laura p Sarah Jenny and Holly got to sit on the long row at the back in front of me and Laura was Brittani and Croc fighting for the window seat also there was Ajay and Craig sat in front of Jenny and Holly, Katelynn and Jessi Sat in front of them putting there food supply bag on the headrest of the seat in front. Dean was sat with big Danny in front of Brittani and Croc and loads of other people dotted around the coach Lara and Becky were sat further down opposite each other looking up the isle to see us on the back row throwing random things at the lads behind them then looking forwards acting as nothing happened. All the teachers Mr Naylor Miss Mc Neil, Mr Smith and Miss Morley were sat at the front, of the coach walking up and down getting stuck in the isle way doing the seat belt check.

Every odd minute you could hear some burst out laughing at the teachers and maybe even some random nothing.



The coach ride is 2 hours long, and the only way to be occupied is to annoy!!!!!!!








Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

aqua_kitty on April 13, 2006, 6:05:32 AM

aqua_kitty on
aqua_kittyWHEE! its so awesome so far!! please keep writing coz it rocks!!! lots of people hehe! ^_^ anyhoo, im off to read the second chappy, keep up the good work!!!!!!!! =3

sword_dragon on April 10, 2006, 7:47:41 PM

sword_dragon on
sword_dragonjust like to point out that kayleigh ur sat with lara infront of big danny and dean, becky ur sat infront of jessi and katlynn, on the oposite side ,im gettin confused were ive put everyone just to clear up things lol