Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - coach

A mixture of all my school residentials smushed in2 1 to create masive fun n caos wooooot!!!!

Chapter 2 - coach

Chapter 2 - coach


For the fun of it I'm going to let Ky Alli and Rio come because that would be so cool if they were. There is also Ryan who went on the trip he was funny so he's going too.





The coach ride is 2 hours long, and the only way to be occupied is to annoy!!!!!!!





Mr Naylor at the front began shouting out the rules of the coach!!!!



Laura (me) haven't we heard these rules before

Lara: ye like every time we go on a trip, for crying out loud we KNOW

Everyone looked at the shouting lunatic in the back!!!! (Lol only joking)



Mr Naylor a geography teacher (the geography residential yr10)

Mr Smith head of year derrrr (geography trip, don't know why he came he doesn't teach geography he's an English and media teacher oh well)

Miss Mc Neil (my form tutor from our end of year residential, haha that was so funny as you will find out hehe) Yr9

Miss Morley drama teacher and I mean drama (lol nut case) * alien noise *

Anyway!!!! Yr9



The coach finally began to move, we pulled out of the civic hall car park round the windy road passed the police station and up towards the ring road by Asda.

Ajay and Craig started messing around with the curtain hanging over Craig's head.

Big Danny: we have been on the coach five minutes and your already bored!!!!

Craig nodded then pushed Ajay nearly causing him to fall out of his seat, Ajay leaned back up with the evil eyes cursing the air that Craig breathed.

Jenny and Holly peered over the top of the seat to see the evil stare match!

“BOOGIES” shouted some random person from near the front of the coach, everyone looked down there at once all of us shouted BOOGIES really loud.

The little game of boogies died down after what felt like an hour of repeating the dam word and also because the teachers were screaming their heads off at the annoyance everyone was causing to “The Driver!!!!!”

“line, line line line line…..”

“What the frack are you doing Croc,” asked Brittani with her eyebrow raised!!!

“Am bored!!!!” answered Croc

“Danny how long have we been on this hunk of junk they call a coach?” asked Dean

Everyone listened in to hear Danny

“errrrr…. Ahhh 30minutes!”

a great frustrated sigh ran throughout the coach, it looks like just about everybody wants to get off.

“ahh man im so fracking bored!”

We were on the coach for another hour. We travelled through vast amounts of countryside, everyone on the coach had settled down for awhile having run out of things to do we were just talking amongst us selves, about what the teacher were planning to do on this week.

Katelyn and Jessi had leaned over the isle to talk to dean and big Danny.

We stopped off in a small village about 30minutes away from were we were staying, a lot of people were complaining that they needed to go to the toilet, everyone got off the coach even though they didn't need to go, there were Scotty, Tom, Danny and Ben wondering off around the corner, there were a couple of shops nearby to were we stopped we all went to go look in the windows, some people from the coach were inside buying food for the road others were just looking at the weird touristy things.

Mr Naylor shouted “5mins and were leaving!”

After not wanting anything we went back on to the coach, it was a really hot summers day and back inside the coach were there is no breeze, it was very hot and very uncomfortable. We sat down at the back of the coach.

Jessi: hay did you eat some of my food WHO HAS EATEN MY FOOOOD!

Everyone looked around shiftily hiding their hands behind their backs

Katrlyn was sat down next to the window munching away at something Jessi turned around from shouting out her paranoia to sit down, she could hear a little crunching sound, couldn't see were it was coming from, Jessi looked all over to figure out where Dean prodded Katelynn in the head so she turns around with the food still in here mouth.

Jessi: YOU, you're the one eating my food.

Katelynn grabbed the chocolate bar and hide it behind her back.

Katelynn : err…. Taste good! =D

Jessi screamed and tried to get back her food, and then she looked around to see everyone munching, rolled her eyes and sat down.

Ajay and Craig were talking to jenny and holly about halo 2 and how Craig killed Ajay from behind, Ajay growled because he didn't find that so funny he started arguing about how many time he killed Craig and how Craig was cheating, holly and jenny became more interested in what they were talking about so leaned in closer.

Ky and Rio at the near front behind Alli (who in this is 17) talking about how crazy this coach is.

The coach was now driving deep in to a forest down a little road coming off the main, we travel about have a mile then turning up to a beautiful stone youth hostel (which was very nice yr9 rezi) it drove along the little road through a gate and onto the gravel driveway, the youth hostel was surrounded by forest and on the other side of the building there is a giant slope with a river at the bottom.

The coach stopped Mrs Morley had stood up telling everyone where to go and how many bedroom, sleep so many people. We got off the coach and grabbed our bags we walked into the massive building onto a corridor with red tiles on the floor, we walked down and on the right there was a door that lead into the dinning area and kitchen and further down on the right were the boys and girl bathrooms with showers and everything. At the end of the corridor there were a door that lead onto another corridor were the bedrooms were the roof and one side of the corridor were made of glass that looked out onto picnic benches and a giant chess board. The glass corridor was attached to the building with bedrooms in which bent around the corner in an L shape. At the top there were a room for 2 people were the teachers went next to that there were a 6 were Brittani, Jessi Katelynn, Lara Becky and Rio stayed in, On the bend of the L there was a room for 8 but most of the boys had already gone inside dean big Danny Alli Ky Scotty Ben tom and Danny, next to that on the bottom of the L is a 6 room (ours well mine on the residential) Me Laura p Sarah Jenny Holly and Kayleigh went in that room. And next to ours there were a 4, which Ajay and Craig went in with Ryan and croc. Croc was having issues because he wasn't with Brittani and also shivering his head off at all the cobwebs on the ceiling. After dumping our bags on our beds we went out onto the corridor back up toward where the dining area was inside there was a large wall separating the dinning area from a small corridor with giant stars that lead upstairs, we walked toward the stairs and turned to look up, hanging over the gallery was Scotty and tom shouting at Ryan and Ben to come up top to see, Ryan ad Ben had come from the courtyard through the massive glass door by the chess board that also lead into the dinning area. We carried on up the stairs to find a massive living area with loads of seats; Croc and Brittani had already found each other on a sofa with Jessi and Katelynn. Also sat down were Dean and Rio and Big Danny and Alli, on the floor sat on giant cushions were Lara and Becky, Holly ran to grab one of the big cushions, she sat down with her back against one of the sofas, Me Laura Sarah and jenny went and sat together by Holly Lara and Becky.

All the teachers were upstairs along with the owner of the place; they began telling us the rules (Wwwwwweeeeeeee…..!)

1, boys and girls were not allowed to go in the same bedroom

2, no loud noise (ye right)

3 anyone who breaks the rules goes home

A great big giant OMG ran through the room after hearing the rules.

It was still day but it was getting late the sun was beginning to set leave an orangey red sky, it was time for something to eat, (I cant remember exactly lol cos dis was part of yr9 im yr11 many years apart but I think it was) pizza was on tonight's menu three different types cheese pepperoni and tuna, the mouth water smell drove everyone to the dinner line quickly having not eating much on the journey everyone was mighty hungry. (ever walked passed subway or pizza hut, well dats wot it smelt lik, yum).

After the dinner were everyone had a nice load of hot pizza in their hungry stomachs, because it is a residential some get to sleep in tents for the first or second night depending on which group your in.



Coming up Next Chapter the Night of terror in the tent only a short chapter but very good lol!!!!

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

aqua_kitty on April 13, 2006, 6:09:06 AM

aqua_kitty on
aqua_kittyCOOL! the story rocks so far sword_dragon! ^____^ i cant wait for chappy 3! *jumps up and down* you should draw some scenes from the fic and post em on your section! twud be cool! ^^ anyhoo, PWEASE write more! i can't wait!!

=3

xbox_gamer on April 12, 2006, 4:50:16 AM

xbox_gamer on
xbox_gamerKL! love ur storys and yep me and aj argue on halo 2 lol can't wait for chapter3 ^_^

(XG)
(craig)

Firefly-Dragon on April 12, 2006, 3:15:11 AM

Firefly-Dragon on
Firefly-Dragonyou cant just stop laura weres the rest so far its brilliant but now im in suspence so hurry along with that other chapter
Big Danny (Alli)

NEVERBENORMAL on April 11, 2006, 9:59:45 AM

NEVERBENORMAL on
NEVERBENORMALvery interestinhg! lol im just like most of you! i am a sugar DEMON!!! im always bouncing off the walls just ask my friends ^^

this is cool...

DestractedLove on April 11, 2006, 3:56:44 AM

DestractedLove on
DestractedLoveWoooo! Girl I love it!
Can't wait for the next chapter...keep it up! Mwuah! Love yas! xXx

crocdragon89 on April 11, 2006, 3:31:46 AM

crocdragon89 on
crocdragon89insaness! yes yes very good. very good indeed! keep up the good work!

Living_Dead_Girl on April 10, 2006, 8:51:43 PM

Living_Dead_Girl on
Living_Dead_GirlLOL! This was funny! I am going on a field trip soon and I was just going to do the field trip part, but you have inspired me to do the buss on the way there. I will get all info from things that actually happen on the buss. It's creepy.... how insane thoes ppl are.