Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Night Horror

A mixture of all my school residentials smushed in2 1 to create masive fun n caos wooooot!!!!

Chapter 3 - Night Horror

Chapter 3 - Night Horror


Chapter 3. Tent Horror



Mrs Morley and the other teachers were sat in the corner of the dinning room by the cold-water dispenser near the door, after everyone had eaten and cleared there plates they began telling us who were going to be sleeping in the tents. There were going to be six boys in one tent and eight girls in another and a dumb teacher in a tent checking up on us so we can't have any fun. Croc, Alli, Ajay, Craig, Ky and Dean were sleeping in the boys tent tonight along with, Me (im just gunna call maself liz cos dats wot I get called cos ders 2 many lauras lol) , Kayleigh, Becky, Lara, Holly, Brittani, Jessi and Katelynn. And Mrs mc Neil volunteered to supervise, yes once again a great moan swept through the room. Everyone walked out of the glass door that lead onto the courtyard, we all went into our bedroom to grab our stuff if we were sleeping in tents. It was beginning to grow dark outside; we walked out of the door in the glass corridor and back into the courtyard then around the side of the building there were a gate, which we jumped over.

Over the gate there were the giant slope but flat land were we turned so see our shabby little tents posted right outside our indoor bedrooms windows, we dumped our sleeping stuff in the tent where we were going to sleep and ran onto the slope trying to run all the way down with out falling, everyone reached the bottom in varies ways, it was very dark now and you could only just see the light from the hostel at the top of the hill. Kayleigh went and sat down near to the river, Jessi Lara and Becky all joined her. Most of the boys were messing about trying to push each other in the river. Mrs mc Neil was stood at the top of the hill. You could just see a big shady figure; she came down the steps on the hill walking up to us we all stopped messing around, as she came closer.

Mrs Mc Neil: right are you ready for the midnights walk.

Liz: but its not midnight its like 10 o'clock

Everyone exchanged giggles and groans

Ky: cant we actually wait till midnight its our residential `cos we really want to be asleep at 11.

Mrs Mc Neil looked around and then up to the building Mr Naylor was stood at the top. “Well we could go now and stay in there for a while!”

We walked further down the river were there were a bridge, which took you into the dark forest. Croc was a huddled up to Brittani

Ky: you scared all ready Croc

Croc: no I'm not scared just erm …. Cold!!!!

Brittani punched Ky in the arm, Alli laughed at Ky

Lara and Katelynn were walking off in front of everyone else they were looking for any planted scary things because the teachers like to do that. Liz and Kayleigh were stood behind Ky and Alli with Holly and Jessi behind miss who was near the front of the group and Ajay and Craig decided that because they were at the back messing around they would run through the trees hiding and scaring the living daylights out of Beaky.

Mean while back at the youth hostel, everyone were meant to be in their rooms, but everyone snuck out and went into the dinning area, most people had gone and sat out on the giant chess table. You could see on the top floor of the building a little light on where the teachers all were, the lads decided to be daring and sneak upstairs to see what they were doing, they snuck through the glass door of the dinning room crept up the curved stairs onto the living room, crawled across the living room floor to were the small room of teachers were. Scotty peered into the keyhole but all he could see was a table with loads of bottles on, they heard one of the teachers get up so they run to hide behind the sofas. Mr Naylor and Mr smith had come out of the room walking across the living room not noticing them hidden behind the sofa and down the stairs to the kitchen. Scotty, Tom Ryan, Ben and Danny followed down the stairs they had gone to the water dispenser.

They all peered around the wall to see if the teachers were looking, everyone in the courtyard had run seeing the teachers,

Tom: we cant stay here they catch when they go back up (whisper)

Scotty: ye but were can we go were trapped

Ben: look that dining room table get under it.

All the boys climbed under the massive table by the wall, it was dark in the dining room the only light was by the water and upstairs. They boys sat quietly under the table for about ten minutes while the teachers talked downstairs.



Back outside in the forest:



We had stopped at an old camp fire it was an opening in the forest but still surrounded by trees which rustled in the wind, there were logs in a circle around a place were the fire used to go Mrs Mc Neil (to be honest is a really nice teacher lol) was talking to the girls while the boys tried to make a fire.

Ky was looking around shiftily

Alli: Ky you cant

Ajay Craig, Dean and Croc had gone the forest to hide wood.

Ky: no one is looking,

Ky pretended to rub sticks together then he put his hand under the pile of sticks and then set it on fire with his hand, they sat down by it, everyone looked at the fire and moved in closer to feel a little heat.

Ky: see no one saw that

Alli: you were lucky

Ky: I need to go into the forest

Alli: what for?

Ky: wings can't be kept down forever

Alli: well I'm going with you because you'll probably get our cover blow, you now were stuck here no such thing as low profile to you is there.

Ky laughed and they both walked into the darkness.

Ajay Craig Dean and Croc had come back to see the fire already done, they just put their pile of logs by it and sat down with the rest everyone was now sat around the fire in a circle, Ky and Alli were still in the Forest.

Dean decided he wanted to tell a ghost story, about real life vampires and werewolves savagely killing people, everyone were huddled up together for the final bit in the story, it was all quiet, then a huge roar like a monster creature came from behind them everyone screamed, and ran to the other side of the fire to look in the forest to see were the roar came from, a few moments of silence then there were rustling coming towards them, everyone were frightened at the creature drawing near, the rustling stopped, out of the trees two figures came out, it was all quiet until the figures burst out laughing and walked closer to the fire light to show their faces, it was Ky and Alli.

Katelynn: oh my god, you scared the life out of us

Kayleigh: are you crazy you nearly gave me a heart attack

Liz: ahahahahaha that was funny, you idiots what were you trying to do.

Ky and Alli joined the circle around the fire.

Ky: lol you should of seen your faces

Dean: good one, you even got me a little scared.

Alli: were not allowed a drink, are we?

Mrs Mc Neil: erm no I'm not sure your parents would approve.

Alli and Ky looked at each other: ye our parents wouldn't approve



We sent a few hours by the fire, we let it burn down at about 2 am we walked back up to the tents

Miss: you do know we have to get up really early tomorrow for breakfast?

Liz: its ok I can be up for 9 just in time for breakfast

Everyone agreed

Miss: well I think you'll miss breakfast its at 7

Everyone at once: what?

Liz: no way

Kayleigh: you teachers are mad

Katelynn: your sick in the head

Lara: are you nuts

Becky: fine count me out of breakfast I can go without

Jessi: I cant but I'm not getting up that early no way

Ajay: rather stave!

Craig: ahahahaha

Dean: hmmmm NO

Ky: you people are weird

Miss: well may be if you stopped complaining and get some sleep then you might be awake at that time!

Brittani: rather eat gravel then get up early

Holly: I hate you!

Croc: ummmm gravel

Everyone turned to look at croc

Croc: oh come on, I was kidding

After about 10 mins of moaning everyone decided to go into the tents, everyone in the tents couldn't really sleep so they just stared at the ceiling,

Croc: Oh My GOD Arrrgh get me out of this tent

Ajay: why whats up?

Croc: SPIDERS everywhere

Croc ran out of the tent screaming, most of the girls had popped their heads out of their tent to see what all the noise was about,

Kayleigh: hehe its just croc

All the girls then went and popped their heads out to see him run around like a headless chicken,

Brittani: CROC what are you doing? (in a sort of shouting whisper)

Croc then went back inside after Ky came out and got him saying they had got rid of them all.

No one really slept, people managed to drift off at about five all the girls were having the usual sleepover kind of talk, the boys in the other tent were trying to listen to what they were saying, it's a big mystery to boys what girls talk about said Craig



The noise died down around five everyone had fallen a sleep, it got to seven o'clock an a really loud bell started ringing,

NO!!!!! Shouted everyone



Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol ok were not staying at this youth hostel all the time because on our year10 trip we went to Whitby and the place we stayed there was ace we hav 1 more day here then we move lol!!!!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Living_Dead_Girl on April 14, 2006, 8:21:03 AM

Living_Dead_Girl on
Living_Dead_Girlhehe... this was defidently the best ch so far ^^ LOL! That's so funny! I agree that there are too many Laura's. My sister is Laura too. I also think that there are too many Katelin's and Katelynn's. It doesn't matter how you spell it, it is the same!! There are also too amny Amber's and Brittani's and Brittany's and every other way you spell that name, but I shouldn't get into all that. I hope there were no bees there..... I am affreaid of bees as much as Croc is affraid of spiders. There was one in the house earlier today.... after half an hour of screaming, running, and staring in terror, I finally managed to get the damn thing out of a window. Why didn't I kill it? What if I missed? What if it came after me? T.T I think I would rip my head off.... I wish I knew the scientific name for it, but I'm just gonna say that it's beephobia.

crocdragon89 on April 14, 2006, 2:10:24 AM

crocdragon89 on
crocdragon89i agree! best chapter! i like the other ones too but this one's the best out of all of them!^___^

xbox_gamer on April 13, 2006, 9:58:27 PM

xbox_gamer on
xbox_gamerkl story best chapter yet!

(XG)