Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - She's Back:The Fight

Im back people! LaKeis Hyuga comes back after venturing off with her sister. But she comes back to become hokage. Get ready for this one!

Chapter 1 - She's Back:The Fight

Chapter 1 - She's Back:The Fight
Team 7 was walking near the old swing then stopped. They started talking about what happened with LaKeis and how fearce her fighting was. "Naruto, quit talking about her!" Sakura yelled loudly. "Why should I! So you can start talking about Sasuke and how cool he was!" Sakura looked surprised. All of sudden, three bandits appeared out of nowhere. "Well, well, well, look at what we have here!" one of the bandits said. "Three four cute little kids here to demolish." one girl bandit said. "Get ready punks!" Snow said out of spite. They got ready to fight but, the bandits were too quick. They took out all of them except Sasuke and he was ready for anything. Suddenly a somebody with an all black outfit and a hoodie on her head came out of the trees. "Another one. This is getting more interesting." the girl bandit said with a smirk. The girl with the hoodie began to grin and the bandits charged at her. "Get out of the way!" Sasuke said aloud. "No Sasuke, you should move." the girl said ~That voice....sounds so familiar....~ Sasuke thought with a shocked look. The girl's jutsu took control and blue flashes came from her hands(Hyuga style jutsu). The girl fought furiously without a scratch on her. The bandits were defeated and they all ran away. Everyone got closer to the girl and looked shocked. The girl pulled off her hood and turned around to the four teammates. When the gang looked at her she smirked. "I told you I'd be back." she said. "LaKeis!" Naruto said loudly. Naruto rushed over to her and they ended up on the ground. "Naruto." LaKeis said happily. She pulled Naruto up from the ground. "I knew you were powerful but, wow!" Snow said. "Training hard can get you far, you know." LaKeis said seriously. "You ruined my fight." Sasuke said harshly. "I just came here and I get a smart remark from you Uchiha? I dont think it's very appropriate of you." LaKeis said even harsher. Sasuke just stood there looking down. LaKeis noticed and spoke "I didnt mean to hurt your feelings but,Im telling the truth." Sasuke nodded then said "You came back to see us right?" "Yeah." LaKeis said. "And to become hokage. I want everbody who doubted me to be proved wrong. And Im not gonna let this chance go by." LaKeis said angrily. ~Anybody who stands in my way WILL be killed. I swear that.~

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukelover1 on January 15, 2007, 10:03:15 AM

Sasukelover1 on
Sasukelover1Nice story. I can't wait to read on.

sasukeluver on December 31, 2006, 9:49:17 PM

sasukeluver on
sasukeluverAwsome! Off to read the next!
 
-:- Blue -:-

tayloralisa on December 30, 2006, 9:26:16 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaFinally I write something else! I've come back for my final mission:To become hokage. Lets go!