Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - LaKeis and Tataru:Argument

Im back people! LaKeis Hyuga comes back after venturing off with her sister. But she comes back to become hokage. Get ready for this one!

Chapter 2 - LaKeis and Tataru:Argument

Chapter 2 - LaKeis and Tataru:Argument

                                     LaKeis ran near the old river she usually was at  to train. She deciced to practice her shuriken skills on a couple of the trees. She took out nine shuriken knives and put for in each hand, one in her mouth. She practiced hard and each knife hit a different  tree.With the one still in her mouth, she heard someone coming. LaKeis took that one out of her mouth and threw it where she had heard the sound.  "Ouch!" someone said. Tataru came out of the trees rubbing his head. "WTH was that for?!" Tataru yelled. "You should start saying 'hello' or 'Im coming to say hi' or something like that so you wont get hurt like that." LaKeis said calmly. "So, what do  you want?" LaKeis asked coldly. "Im going to ask one more time,why DO you like Naruto?" Tataru asked expecting an answer. "You shouldn't ask stupid questions. You know a good reason why  and Im not going to say anymore." LaKeis said pulling out the knives she threw in the trees. " Is that the only thing you can say!? Is that he's like you? He has a fox demon living within him like you do? Is that he was treated like dirt to others like you? That's not the only answer!" LaKeis looked at her younger cousin with a strong cold look. She came over to him and said "He's a good friend Tataru. But, I guess you wouldnt know about that now would you?" LaKeis said. "What's that supposed to mean?!" Tataru yelled.  "You've got friends but, you never pay attention  to  what they've been through in their eyes. That's what Snow saw in mine. What I've been through. Your parents are dead but, you lived a great life with your parents. And what did I get?! My mother abandoning me and my father dead! My sister is the only one I can depend on but.............she dosent have much time!" LaKeis finally said crying. "My sister has been struck by a disease. A one that I cant heal.  She wont be long, that's another reason why I came back. To not witness the death of my sister. " LaKeis said. "That dosent answer my question." Tataru said finally. LaKeis came over to Tataru and tried to punch him but, hit the wall instead. "I'll give you an answer till' you learn what I mean." LaKeis said walking away. Tataru looked shocked but quickly got over it and headed on his way as well. ~What did she mean by that?~ Tataru thought.                                    

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sasukeluver on December 31, 2006, 9:54:41 PM

sasukeluver on
sasukeluverAwsome!!!!Please write more!
 
-:- Blue -:-

tayloralisa on December 31, 2006, 6:02:29 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisathe reason why i like Naruto. Not a hard question to ponder