Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - His New Found Voice(In a Weird Way):Hesland

Im back people! LaKeis Hyuga comes back after venturing off with her sister. But she comes back to become hokage. Get ready for this one!

Chapter 4 - His New Found Voice(In a Weird Way):Hesland

Chapter 4 - His New Found Voice(In a Weird Way):Hesland
"Hmmmm...." Hesland said as he walked around town. He saw this guy with white hair talking to a bunch of ladies and he looked real happy. Hesland got this disturbed look 0_0. He then saw Naruto and he suddenly turned into a beautiful young woman with clouds around her. Hesland took one look and blushed a way deeper color then red and his nose began to bleed. Naruto turned around and saw him holding his nose. Naruto speeked in his girl voice softly and Hesland turned away. "Sexy no Jutsu?" Hesland asked before he turned around. He displayed various hand signs then a huge cloud enshrouded around him. He turned into a girl. He turned around and he had long blue hair and blue clouds around him. Naruto turned back to normal and said "You mastered the Sexy no Jutsu!" Hesland looked down and said "What do...you think....Naruto-kun?" then he blew a kiss to Naruto. Naruto looked surprised and wacked out! The weird dude with the white hair saw Hesland and said "OMG!!!! Shes perfect like your Sexy no Jutsu!" "This is my perverted sage! Pervy sage this is Hesland Dwire! He's in Sexy no Jutsu ya know....." he said with a disturbed look T_T. 'Pervy Sage' fell to the floor and Hesland turned back to normal. Hesland saw the 'Perverted Sage' on the ground and said "Okay then.....does he always do that?" "Hey! Thought you couldnt talk." Naruto said. "I can....speak?" Hesland asked quietly. It was true. Hesland could speak and only by changing into a girl and dealing with a 'Pervy Sage' that wants a lovely woman for his research and made the book that Kakashi reads ALL the time, 'Come, Come, Paradise'. What a weird adventure this turned out to be.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukelover1 on January 15, 2007, 10:12:15 AM

Sasukelover1 on
Sasukelover1Who are these Charecters? I know Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and teh pervy Sage. But the others I don't know. Are they Charecters that were made up???

KH1Oblivion on January 8, 2007, 8:57:36 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionLOL!!! Sorry I didn't read it in a while. On to the next chapter!

crazicat06 on January 4, 2007, 6:30:13 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Haha! Write more! Gah! Sexy No Jutsu? *mouth agape cause, yeah, I'm a girl* I wanna kick that Jiriaya's @$$ right now..... he is such a pervert........... DIE!!!!! *starts after Jiriaya* Jiriaya: What did I do? Me: Ur a pervert! That's whatcha did!!!!!

sasukeluver on January 3, 2007, 11:34:16 AM

sasukeluver on
sasukeluverFunny! Please write more!
 
-:- Blue -:-

tayloralisa on January 3, 2007, 10:40:11 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaO_O Im not going to say anything.
SK:You Ok?
Now I am! *hugs Hesland tightly*
Hesland(SK):Uhhhhh....