Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Heslands Promise:The Poisonous Shuriken

Im back people! LaKeis Hyuga comes back after venturing off with her sister. But she comes back to become hokage. Get ready for this one!

Chapter 5 - Heslands Promise:The Poisonous Shuriken

Chapter 5 - Heslands Promise:The Poisonous Shuriken
Everyone was outside when the blossoms petals began to fall. Hesland finally got there in a silver jacket and black pants(sort of like Kilik's from Soul Calibur 3). Hesland changed up his hair a bit for the great festival. "Hey Hesland." LaKeis said to him. "Hey." he said. "Naruto said that you can speak and you mastered Sexy no Jutsu. That true?" LaKeis said looking doubtful with her arms crossed. "I'm not showing you the Sexy no Jutsu, if thats what your thinking." Hesland said looking serious. "No no, I just wanted to here you speak." LaKeis said blushing. Hesland looked down at the petals on the ground then sighed. ~Why'd you have to die......on this day.....~ Hesland thought. Hinata came over and stood by Naruto. They both longingly looked at each other and Hesland knew what was going on. He smiled. Tataru rushed over to Naruto and started hitting him. Both ended up in a fist fight with Naruto losing. Hinata tried to stop them both but, ended up getting hurt herself. Naruto got angrier and so did Hesland. He rushed over to Naruto and Tataru and his jutsu(Hyuga Style Jutsu) took over dramatically. Hesland pushed Tataru back and stood in front of Naruto. Everyone was surprised especially LaKeis. Hesland stood his ground for an attack then asked "Why in the HE** do you hate your brother so much!?" Tataru looked surprised then looked at the ground. "Answer me!" Hesland yelled. "He's taking Hi-Hi-Hinata away from me! I l-l-love her!" Naruto looked surprised then angry. "She's my friend not YOURS!" Naruto said. Hinata blushed knowing Naruto cared about her. Hesland began to stand up straight but, he didnt let his jutsu go off. He still looked angry. LaKeis looked down and her jutsu took over. She rushed over to Tataru and punched him. Hard. Tataru didnt fall back and LaKeis finally said "I wanted a fight with you. And messing with Naruto and Hinata is enough to set it off!" "But dont you love Naruto as well?" Tataru asked smirking. "I.....cant. If Hinata wants to be Naruto's best 'friend',I cant interfere. I may like him in that way but.....I know Hinata will be happy with him." LaKeis said. Hesland walked up to her side. He then said "I dont think now would be time for a battle against you and LaKeis. Wait until the Chuunin battles come. LaKeis?" LaKeis turned to look at Hesland then he said "If you lose the battle and your blood is spilled, I will make a promise to you and try to defeat him in the next Chuunin battles." LaKeis blushed madly. "Why would you wanna do that?! Do you think I wont-" "Look, I'm doing this because I care. If you dont want it, I dont give a damn." Hesland said seriously. LaKeis didnt say anything and everyone else was surprised at what he said. "I'm sorry." Hesland said finally. He then saw something. Shuriken came at him with full force. He dodged most of them but got cut and they were poisonous. He began to feel dizzy and the poison hurt him terribly. His heart began to stop every few seconds(like Hinata in the Chuunin exams). Blood ran down his mouth. And then he passed out.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH1Oblivion on January 8, 2007, 9:01:56 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionWow, great chappter!!! Plz wirte more soon and tell meh when you update!?

crazicat06 on January 6, 2007, 4:52:04 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06HESLAND TALKED WITHOUT THE SEXY JUTSU!!!!!!!!!! Heheh.... my OC cusses a lot. Did you read the part where she and Miharu cuss at Mioko?

tayloralisa on January 6, 2007, 3:34:42 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaHere's another chapter!
I didnt know Hesland cussed until now. Whoa.