Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - ANOTHER HYUGA(Too many already!):Lashone'

Im back people! LaKeis Hyuga comes back after venturing off with her sister. But she comes back to become hokage. Get ready for this one!

Chapter 6 - ANOTHER HYUGA(Too many already!):Lashone'

Chapter 6 - ANOTHER HYUGA(Too many already!):Lashone'
No one spoke to eachother since yesterday. They all looked confused or fearful of what might happen. LaKeis saw someone heading towards them with a shuriken in her hand. She had blue Hyuga eyes, long braids, cat ears, black shorts, black short sleeved short which shows her stomache,light skin, and black shoes. She rushed near LaKeis with great speed and looked like the girl would attack her. Sasuke charged at the girl and knocked her into a tree. A bandit came from behind LaKeis and cut Sasuke on his arm. The bandit tried to cut him again, but the girl threw a shuriken at the bandit. The bandit ran away and the girl got up from the ground. Her cat ears twitched. "I see what you were trying to do. Sorry." Sasuke said to the girl. "Sorry I didnt say anything first. I wanted to surprise the bandit." the girl said to them. "Oh my name's Lashone'Hyuga." "ANOTHER HYUGA!?" everyone said. Lashone' looked surprised and then turned sad. "We didnt mean anything by it. I mean I'm an Hyuga and we got two other Hyugas here as well." LaKeis said. Lashone' didnt seem surprised. She was the only demon in the Hyuga clan. They all thought she was a disgrace except Hinata, Hinatas younger sister, and Hinatas father. She smiled at each of them and when she saw Hinata she rushed over and hugged her. "Hinata, it's been so long." she said. Hinata laughed and said "It's so good to finally see you again. You here to become a ninja?" "Yes. I'm gonna prove to that cousin of ours I'm not weak. Demons are not a disgrace and dont need to be treated like scrap." Lashone' said angrily. Her eyes changed to a deep purple. ~I will prove it to you Neji! You will be proved wrong.~

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH1Oblivion on January 14, 2007, 12:14:36 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionGood Chap!!! ^^

tayloralisa on January 8, 2007, 9:40:26 PM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaJust a quick chap. Enjoy!