Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - I Am A Demon:Lashone'

Im back people! LaKeis Hyuga comes back after venturing off with her sister. But she comes back to become hokage. Get ready for this one!

Chapter 7 - I Am A Demon:Lashone'

Chapter 7 - I Am A Demon:Lashone'
Lashone' looked quietly for a place to sit for lunch. Since she was new, some of the boys there looked at her with interest since she was wearing a short black and white hoodie and her black flame-like tatoos shown on her stomache above her jeans. Her hair was still in braids and she looked very pretty. Lashone' blushes madly. "Hey! Over here!" LaKeis yelled to Lashone'. Lashone' rushed over but then felt if she took another step, something embarassing might happen. She looked down and saw someones foot in her way. She looked at the person. She had blonde pigtails and and a pink dress. She was sitting with a guy with red hair and sea foam green eyes. He looked annoyed. On the other side there was a guy with purple paint on his face. He had a weird smile on his face. Lashone' flipped up and landed carefully. "Your lucky I didnt trip. Otherwise, You'd have to resort of being killed right here." Lashone' said while turning around. Her eyes were red. The girl decided to leave her alone and the guy with the red hair looked at Lashone' with interest. Lashone' headed to the table and sat down. Tataru, LaKeis, Hesland, Hinata, Snow, and Naruto were at the table. She sat down by Tataru. "That girl could've tripped you." Lakeis said. "I can sense things. I always know when something good or bad will happen." Lashone' said seriously. "Well that's cool!" Naruto said. Lashone' blushed. ~At least these guys respect me the way I am.~ Lashone' thought smiling. Snow's cat ears perked up and so did Lashone's. They said at the same "Oh!" "What?" LaKeis asked worriedly. "The Festival of the Rose Petal is coming up and something wonderful will happen!" Lashone' said excitedly. "Like what?" Naruto asked. "One of you will find love and happiness."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH1Oblivion on January 14, 2007, 12:16:56 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionCool!!! Great job

crazicat06 on January 11, 2007, 8:15:01 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Yay!!! Evil Temari...... Nani? Gaara-kun likes her?

tayloralisa on January 11, 2007, 9:18:10 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisanot sure! have 2 find a chap for that!