Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - A True Friend:Lashone'

Im back people! LaKeis Hyuga comes back after venturing off with her sister. But she comes back to become hokage. Get ready for this one!

Chapter 8 - A True Friend:Lashone'

Chapter 8 - A True Friend:Lashone'
Lashone' kept thinking about the way they all thought she was a real nice girl to be around. ~They accept me the way I am. That's nice enough.~ she thought. LaKeis and the gang kept walking and chatting about the Chuunin exams next week. The only ones who thought seriously about this was LaKeis, Tataru, and Hesland. Hesland made his promise to LaKeis and didn't regret it at all. ~I WILL keep my promise and WILL defeat Tataru. For LaKeis......~ he thought frowning. ~The Chuunin exams. I must focus. I must be ready for it all.~ LaKeis thought. ~I care for Hinata but, she cares for my brother Naruto. But I guess....~ Tataru cuts off and looks at Lashone'. She noticed and looked at him smiling. ~He seems frustrated. Maybe I should help......~ "Tataru......you..wanna talk to me?" Lashone' asked hesitantly. Tataru blushed and decided to walk by her. "What's wrong?" Lashone' asked. "I might fight LaKeis in the Chuunin exams. I want to beat her but........something says I cant......." Tataru said stopping in his tracks. Everyone turned around and looked at Tataru. Lashone's cat ears turned down and her face had a sad expression. She ran over to Tataru and looked int his eyes. Lashone' hugged him and then blushed madly. Tataru did the same and let go to look at her. "Lashone'.........." Tataru said perking up a bit. Lashone' ran up to LaKeis to look at her expression. "WTH! Why did you hug him!?" LaKeis yelled. Lashone' looked angry and said "He doesent want to fight you. Dont you understand?! You both try to hide it that the fact is either of you want to fight eachother! You should get over it quick before your relationship turns bad." LaKeis looked surprised then guilty. Lashone' got back to Tataru. ~I'm sorry Tataru.~ LaKeis thought sadly. "Uh LaKeis, can I talk to you?" Tataru said. LaKeis went with Tataru near the river. "LaKeis I wanted to say......" Tataru said hesitantly. LaKeis looked confused but knew what he was trying to say. She looked down with tears in her eyes and ran towards Tataru. They both ended up on the ground and LaKeis was hugging Tataru. "I'm sorry." LaKeis said repeatedly through tears and Tataru hugged her back.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH1Oblivion on January 14, 2007, 12:19:44 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionGood so far!!! Plz write more soon!?

tayloralisa on January 11, 2007, 9:17:19 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaAlright new chap!