Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - The Festival:Tataru's Anger For His Love

Im back people! LaKeis Hyuga comes back after venturing off with her sister. But she comes back to become hokage. Get ready for this one!

Chapter 9 - The Festival:Tataru's Anger For His Love

Chapter 9 - The Festival:Tataru's Anger For His Love
They all sat around the fire, dazed and raptured as the flames danced. Lashone' and Tataru sat by eachother,Hesland, LaKeis, and Hinata sat next to Naruto, and Snow and Sakura sat by Sasuke. Lashone' looked at the flames intensly remebering the day her house was destroyed by assassins and her demon side managed to escape them without her family. Blood was everywhere and as soon as she realized what happened, she looked at all the bloodshed. She didnt have wounds or anything, but the way she left her family made her feel terrible. "Lashone'?" Tataru said worriedly. "Huh? Oh I'm sorry." Lashone' said. Tataru looked worried and finally said "Are you okay?" "Yes I'm fine." Lashone' said smiling. Tataru wanted Lashone' to come with him. They rushed near the river and looked at the beauty of within the night. Tataru backed Lashone' against the wall and kissed her. They both blushed madly. Tataru pulled away and whispered "Lashone'........." "Tataru........" Lashone' said sweetly. "Oh my......" Tataru and Lashone' heard. They found out it was the Sakura and she and the rest of the gang came in near the river. "WTH!" Tataru said still blushing. LaKeis said through laughing "You two like eachother!" Tataru looked angry and was about to attack everyone for it. So did Lashone' and her jutsu took over. Tataru walked over to Lashone' and hugged her to calm her down. Lashone' began fall down. LaKeis, ashamed of what she has done looked down and said "I'm sorry........." "C'mon let's get back to our fire. We have no time for this." Sasuke said angrily. Tataru said to LaKeis "I forgive you. But next time, things wont be the same." LaKeis perked up and so did Lashone' and Tataru. They all walked back to the fire and began sitting around it, indulged in the moment that just happened. Both Tataru and Lashone' blushed whenever they mentionted it. Tataru and Lashone' both fell asleep into the night and they both cared for eachother in a deep way. What love is really about.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH1Oblivion on January 21, 2007, 3:05:12 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionAww how cute!!! Great job

crazicat06 on January 14, 2007, 10:43:22 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Aaaaw!!! TataruxLashone'!

tayloralisa on January 14, 2007, 10:40:02 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaAnother chap iz up!