Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Karria:Gaara's Sister

Im back people! LaKeis Hyuga comes back after venturing off with her sister. But she comes back to become hokage. Get ready for this one!

Chapter 10 - Karria:Gaara's Sister

Chapter 10 - Karria:Gaara's Sister
A girl in a black poncho over a white shirt, black pants, black shoes, Gaara's hair style,and Gaara's eyes(except they're gray.) passed them by and bumped into Tataru. "Hey! Watch it!" Tataru yelled at the girl. The girl stopped and turned around. Almost everyone looked surprised since she looked so much like Gaara. She had a mean stare but then she looked worried. LaKeis noticed her arm was cut badly and the girl fell to the ground. She was in pain and couldn't take it anymore and then she said "Please.......help me...." LaKeis sat on the ground near the girl and healed her quickly. She wrapped a bandage around the wound and said "You OK?" The girl looked down at the ground and finally said "Thank you.....for helping me........" The girl then perked and said "My name's Karria." "Hey are you related to that scary red-haired guy?!" Naruto said loudly. "Yeah, Gaara." Karria said. "He's not very nice to people anymore." Karria continued. LaKeis introduced everyone and Karria felt welcome. "Hey wanna come with us to the Festival of the Sun? It's in a few months." LaKeis asked cheerfully. Karria nodded quickly and said "No one has been this nice to me since I was young. So yeah! I'll go with!" Naruto looked at her with an intense look. Sasuke came near her and said "You seem suspicious. I'm keeping an close eye on you." "Sasuke, dont harass her. Geez." Snow said seriously. Hesland looked at her and Karria noticed and blushed scarlet. Hesland did the same, but still stared at her. Karria walked with them and noticed Hesland was coming by her. She looked at him with a smile and blushed a bit. Hesland kept looking at her with intesity. ~There's nothing wrong with her. Sasuke's wrong. There's nothing suspicious about her, except she's very nice and.......Pretty....~ Hesland thought blushing.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tayloralisa on January 15, 2007, 3:16:06 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaKarria's in my story! Hooray!