Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Killer Karria:They Should've Listened

Im back people! LaKeis Hyuga comes back after venturing off with her sister. But she comes back to become hokage. Get ready for this one!

Chapter 11 - Killer Karria:They Should've Listened

Chapter 11 - Killer Karria:They Should've Listened
Karria was walking in the night alone, thinking about her past life. The way she use to be. The life she had. Karria heard something in the trees and dodged a shuriken that was coming right at her. "Show yourself!" Karria shouted. The enemy came from out of the trees and stood his ground gesturing to come and get him, but Karria didn't fall for that for a second. The guy charged at her but, as soon as he got close, she took out her shuriken and cut him in the stomache. The guy fell down but then he laughed and blew a whistle. A whole bunch of enemies came out of the trees and surrounded her. But Karria tilted her head back and laughed furiously. As soon as her head looked foward, her eyes had turned a color white and waves of white was around her. The bandits attacked but the white light protected her. She then had the white light turn a dark color red and so did her eyes. She put her hands in front of her to each of the bandits. The black waves grabbed each of them and she pointed her left arm with herpalm open then she said "Dark Coffin!" and the black waves closed and squeezed the life out of each of the bandits. Blood rained down from the sky and Karria walked away slowly. Even though she hated killing, Karria usually had no choice. ~They should've left me alone. They should've ran away. They should've known I could've killed them. But they didn't listen....~ Karria thought without expression. ~I wont lose in the Chuunin exams. I swear it damnit.~

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tayloralisa on January 15, 2007, 5:42:06 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaAnotha chap iz up!