Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Siblings:They Meet

Im back people! LaKeis Hyuga comes back after venturing off with her sister. But she comes back to become hokage. Get ready for this one!

Chapter 12 - Siblings:They Meet

Chapter 12 - Siblings:They Meet
Karria didn't have much preasure since the Chuunin battles were coming up. She only had to train hard enough before then. ~I'm gonna defeat them all. Here and now.~ Karria thought without feeling. She stopped when the protective wall of the light made a wave in front of her and she saw her older brother Gaara with an intense look on his face on the other side of it. Karria showed no interest and the wall waned down. Kankuro had a suspicious smile on his face, and Temari had the same expression. "What do you want?" Karria asked coldly without emotion. Gaara didn't say anything. "Well, well, well, look who we have here. Our younger sister, Karria." Temari said cheerfully while standing up. Karria looked like she could care less. Kankuro kkept that same strange smile. Karria finally asked before making a decision "Wanna fight me?" Temari seemed surprised at the sudden gesture and didn't move. Karria had the same expression as Gaara except, there was something that showed anger in those cold gray eyes of hers. Kankuro saw Temari's frightened expression. Shallow and annoyed, Karria made a way past the her three cold-hearted siblings. She expected the three them to be here and probably had to have battle with one of them in the Chuunin battles. Give or Take, she won't back down on any of them. "Jiai, I only care for myself." She whispered quietly. ~And my friends will cheer me on. To push myself.~ Karria thought cheerfully. Only she will can make herself known among her siblings.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment