Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Snow's Childhood:My Friends, My Pain

Im back people! LaKeis Hyuga comes back after venturing off with her sister. But she comes back to become hokage. Get ready for this one!

Chapter 13 - Snow's Childhood:My Friends, My Pain

Chapter 13 - Snow's Childhood:My Friends, My Pain
Snow stayed in her home to replenish her thoughts of her friends, her past. Her friends were searching for her, but she never wants to go back home. Especially didn't wanna go back with them, the way they were. ~I know they liked me but.....~ Snow thought sadly. She heard a knock at her door. To her surprise it was Satchi and Nenica at her door. Her old friends, here. "See you've changed. And left us without a word." Satchi said coldly. Snow didn't say anything. She had an angry expression and gestured them to come in. Satchi is a red-head boy with blue eyes and wears a blue and white kimono. Nenica is blond with blue eyes and always wears a long jean dress. Snow looked angry and didn't show any other emotion. "Why did you come here?" Snow asked finally. Satchi looked emotionless. "We came to take you back with us." Nenica said. Snow turned away from them and said "No. I can't...." "You're coming with us." Satchi said coldly. "I said I wanted to be a ninja, I WILL become a ninja." Snow said calmly. Satchi looked angry and grabbed Snow. He put Snow up against the wall and said "I don't care if you want to become a disgrace to your family. You WILL come with us." Snow was unmoved and walked slowly toward the door. "Both of you. Come outside." she said. Snow had her back to her friends the whole time. "Today is the Chuunin battles. If I lose, I go with you. But if I win, you leave." Satchi and Nenica seem surprised at this deal but they agreed. Snow left them standing in front her home. ~I AM going to win in the Chuunin battles. I swear it.~ Snow thought.
Chuunin battles are today and everyones getting ready. Who will win and who will lose?

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crazicat06 on January 29, 2007, 8:20:26 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06More!

KH1Oblivion on January 28, 2007, 9:23:20 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionGreat job!!! Plz write more soon!?

tayloralisa on January 21, 2007, 3:58:13 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaSnows old friends come to take her back home. But the Chuunin battles are today and Snow strikes a deal with her friends. What will happen?