Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - The Real Battle:Snow vs Pyro

Im back people! LaKeis Hyuga comes back after venturing off with her sister. But she comes back to become hokage. Get ready for this one!

Chapter 14 - The Real Battle:Snow vs Pyro

Chapter 14 - The Real Battle:Snow vs Pyro
Fast fowarding to the real battle, everyone on the team fought hard and long......well....almost everyone. The last person in the gang to had to fight was Snow. Snow walked over to her old friends. "We've fot a surprise for you..." one of them said. The screen started to flick for the two people who will fight for Chuunin. The names that were shown "Snow Atachi vs. Kioda Yusengi". Snow looked surprised. An old rival of hers, Kioda, was the one she would fight. ~They planned this....~ Snow thought angrily. Kioda hopped down into the stage and waited silently for Snow. Snow hopped down into the stage and looked at Kioda. Kioda said nothing. "Okay ready?" a man asked. "Don't except anything less then pain." Snow said harshly. Kioda just looked at her with suttle eyes which made Snow angrier. "Begin!" the man said. Kioda stood his ground, looked at the floor, and sighed. Snow rushed foward with shuriken in hand. Kioda rushed up to where Snow was and kicked each shuriken out of her hands. They both landed on the ground and looked at eachother with cold eyes. ~Bring it on.~ Snow thought. Kioda just looked and was ready for what she was going to bring. Kioda thought ~C'mon....~

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sasukeluver on January 30, 2007, 8:27:42 AM

sasukeluver on
sasukeluverWrite more please!!!!!!!!!!!?
 
-:- blue -:-

tayloralisa on January 29, 2007, 9:36:58 PM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaShort chap. Enjoy!