Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - The Battle Continues:Pyro vs Snow

Im back people! LaKeis Hyuga comes back after venturing off with her sister. But she comes back to become hokage. Get ready for this one!

Chapter 15 - The Battle Continues:Pyro vs Snow

Chapter 15 - The Battle Continues:Pyro vs Snow
Pyro rushed foward with flames in his hands and Snow rushed foward with ice in hers. Their hands locked to eachothers and they both got pushed back. LaKeis watched Kioda(Pyro) with worry. ~They're both evenly matched.~ she thought. Karria watched carefully. ~Ones jutsu is fire, and the other is ice. One does have an advantage but, the other is powerful to stand it. This may be hard for Snow.~ she thought. Kioda and Snow fought daringly. Kioda fell to the floor but, he's not gonna give up that easily. He got up and made hand signs. When Kioda finally made his hand signs, his eyes turned red. He jumped up into the air and blew fire. Snow got hit and was tossed to the floor. Kioda rushed towards Snow and hit her hard. But, Snow wasn't gonna let up. She got up and rushed towards Kioda with alot of snow twirling around her. Kioda's eyes were still red and he rushed towards her. Then their jutsus collided. There was a red and blue blast. Kioda and Snow fell to the ground both unconcious. "This cannot continue. Both are still able to be Chuunin." a man said. LaKeis relaxed when Snow was still able to become Chuunin. ~Impressive. They both managed to get through it.~ Karria thought midly.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crazicat06 on February 2, 2007, 6:33:46 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Yay!

tayloralisa on February 1, 2007, 8:34:08 PM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaBoth were able 2 Bcome Chuunin. Yes!