Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Resolution:Last Chap

Im back people! LaKeis Hyuga comes back after venturing off with her sister. But she comes back to become hokage. Get ready for this one!

Chapter 16 - Resolution:Last Chap

Chapter 16 - Resolution:Last Chap
*As Chuunin, LaKeis and her cousin, Tataru, became known around the village. They are now known as Blood Cuzinz(I know weird)
*Snow and her old friends never seemed to like eachother any longer. But Kioda and her cared for eachother and eventually became BF n' GF.
*Kioda A.K.A Pyro, became fond of Snow Atachi and both become Ying n' Yang around the village. Their powers are great and both were revered and challenged many times.
*Karria sadly ventured off in a angry state. Being like her older brother Gaara, only cared for herself and killed if anyone got in her way. Was last seen killing people in the Sound Village. She iz known az Bloody Murder of Bloody M.
*Hesland ventured with LaKeis and Tataru and was known as the Light Fighter because of his will and concern for others. He ended up fighting a long time friend of his and lost but, didn't care much about it and said "You may have beat me but, I don't wanna waist time with you."
*Lashone' finally got to fight Neji and almost won until a terrible interuption came up. Lashone' ended up following Tataru on his journeys with the others. She iz known as Light Demon thanx 2 her personality and fact that she iz a demon.
All characters R different after becoming Chuunins.
They will always be known and revered.

Ninja of the Snow & Ninja of the Blue Flame

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH1Oblivion on February 10, 2007, 7:08:35 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionGreat job on all the chaps!!!! Great story!!!!!

sasukeluver on February 4, 2007, 4:20:42 AM

sasukeluver on
sasukeluverYour welcome!!!!!
 
-:- Blue -:-

crazicat06 on February 4, 2007, 12:49:06 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Nuuuuuu!!! It ended! I guess you got bored.....

tayloralisa on February 4, 2007, 12:55:24 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaEh. I still create the KH story though. Plus I had no ideas.
T_T Why me?

crazicat06 on February 4, 2007, 12:57:54 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06^.^

tayloralisa on February 4, 2007, 12:37:37 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaEach character, after becoming Chuunins, found their own goals and problems. Thanx 4 reading.