Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - You are not worth my time...part 2

Inu & kagome have switched bodies thanks to kaede. Find out what happens in this twisted adventure. Please comment!

Chapter 8 - You are not worth my time...part 2

Chapter 8 - You are not worth my time...part 2
Chapter 8: You're not worth my time... Part 2

The arrow never lit up like Kagome's but it did hit a mark, To bad it was the wrong one. InuYasha watched in horror as the arrow spireled towards his precious Kagome.
As the arrow pierced her chest she let out an ear shattering scream which caused even Shessomaru to flinch. He watched as his so called half brother fell to the ground with a dull thud blood splattering the ground and pooling around the hanyou.
For a moment his eyes seemed to soften but they quickly returned to normal. "Hmph. I no longer wish to continue Inuyasha. As of now, you are not worth my time. When I kill you I want it to be me who does it not your wench. Here take this, I have no use for it." He droped the Jewel shard on the ground and just like that he was gone.
Shippo lept to the bleeding Kagome and quickly over looked her wounds and turned with tears in his large reddish brown eyes. "If we don't get her to Kaede's soon...she...she might not make it..." Shippo sobbed.
"Kagome..." whispered InuYasha. "What have I done..."
"Sango take Kilala and Kagome and go on ahead, we'll catch up." Miroku stated in a tight worried voice. "We won't be long..."
"Ok...Kilala!" Sango yelled for her companion who came immediatly to her side. "Lets go..." And they left Inu, Miroku, and Shippo staring after them as they flew across the starry sky.
"Well...lets move. No point in just standing here." Miroku said as he walked into the forest with little Shippo crying on his head.
"Kagome...please be all right..." InuYasha desperatly thought as he followed his friends trying his best to not let them see him cry.
**********************************************************************
(The next morning at Kaede's)

Kagome slowly opened her eyes to find herself lying on a cot in Kaede's hut. "ohhh...what happened?" she moaned. As the words passed through her lips the memory of the night before over came her. Shesshomaru, the fight, the arrow, InuYasha...She quickly flung herself outside to find the others still asleep but they didn't seem harmed. She let out a releived sigh which rosed Inu from his troubled sleep.
Seeing Kagome standing again caused his chest to swell with joy.
She turned to go back inside but he sat up and caught her hand.
"Kagome..." he breathed so only she could hear him, "I'm so sorry..."
Kagome turned to see that Inu had hung his head low so that black hair covered his eyes which somehow she knew where brimming with tears. "Oh, InuYasha..." she sighed. "I..."
"Good morning!" Kaede beamed as she strood out of the hut. "Nice to see you back on your feet Kagome!"
Kagome flushed and InuYasha quickly released her hand.
"KAGOME!" Shippo cried "I'm so glad you are ok!" He quickly lept into her arms and gave her his biggest bestest hug. "Don't ever do that again! ok?"
"Ok Shippo. I won't." smiled Kagome
Sango and Miroku stood in the background each with a big grin on their face. But Miroku's was for a different reason than Sango's, his was because his hand was just about to reach Sango's butt when...
*SLAP* "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT!"
"Sorry couldn't help myself..."

*Awww...poor miroku. Won't he ever get some love? And stupid Kaede ruining a tender moment but its not over just yet! (; *


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on April 1, 2006, 4:50:13 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644lmao, Kaede just HAD to go and ruin the momment! lol

Koolkat6968 on December 19, 2005, 9:10:48 AM

Koolkat6968 on
Koolkat6968*slaps inyasha in Kagome's body*What is wrong w/ you!?

silver_the_wolf on July 31, 2005, 2:23:38 PM

silver_the_wolf on
silver_the_wolfadvice to inuyasha:don't shoot if you don't know what your shooting at!!!!!!!!!!!......nice chap

JamesMarsters on July 13, 2005, 9:26:17 AM

JamesMarsters on
JamesMarstersOh, I like this chapter a lot! It's got action, love, and sadness. Great job Grace!