Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Back to normal

Inu & kagome have switched bodies thanks to kaede. Find out what happens in this twisted adventure. Please comment!

Chapter 9 - Back to normal

Chapter 9 - Back to normal
Chapter 9: Back to normal

As Kaede looked at the group in front of her she realized that they had indeed grown closer just as she planned. She also noted that there was a lot less fighting, now was the time to set things right.
"Kagome...InuYasha, you two have given me reason to beleive that you have indeed learned your lesson. I will now return you to normal if you so desire..." she added with a slight smirk.
"OH, yes please!" sighed Kagome, "I really want my body back..."
"oh...alright," mumbled InuYasha,"But hang on a second. There is just one thing I have to do....Kagome, SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**********************************************************************
Later on that night the group had set up camp on the edge of a meadow. Sango, Miroku, and Shippo sat around the camp fire while Inu waited off in the woods somewhere for Kaede's new potion to take affect. Kagome had excused herself earlier to go and find him.
"I better find him before we switch back, or else I'll be lost forever!" Kagome thought desperatly as she sniffed the air again. "Aha! Got him!"
She found Inu sitting beside a small stream watching the fireflies twinkle against the dark. "InuYasha?"
"Feh..."
"Mind if I join you?"
"Sure, whatever." he said scooting over to make room for her to lean against the boulder behind him as well.
The young couple sat in silence for what seemed like for ever until
"InuYasha?" Kagome whispered
"Yeah..."
"I'm sorry.." Inu turned to look at her "I didn't mean what I said back in my time. You mean so much more to me...and...I, well i guess I just didn't want you to know. and I'm sorry If i hurt you..."
"Kagome..."
Kagome turned and found herself lost within chocalate eyes that were slowly coming closer when...SWOOSH! It felt as if she had been falling forward but had caught herself. She slowly reopened her eyes and found that she was staring into yellow eyes...
"InuYasha..." was all she said before she leaned the rest of the way over to finish the kiss he had started. Inu broke away from the mind-numbing sensation and wrapped his strong arms around his woman, his love...and dare he say it, mate?
Kagome accepted his embrace and there they remained in each others arm with only the stars as witnesses.

*Short, yes, but beautiful! This will probably be my favorite chapter!
Please comment to give me praise or flames! Don't care which, just comment! LoL*


Comments

Comments (17)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sangofan1 on July 23, 2006, 12:19:24 PM

sangofan1 on
sangofan1NO!!!!!!!!! PLEASE MORE!!!!!!!!

Inuyashasbabygirl on June 3, 2006, 4:10:50 PM

Inuyashasbabygirl on
Inuyashasbabygirlaaahhhh over already best story i've read

Kiaya on April 25, 2006, 12:17:29 PM

Kiaya on
KiayaTHIS STORY IS AWESOME, AWESOME I TELL YOU!!!!! *FAVS*

Dear_Me on April 3, 2006, 6:20:31 AM

Dear_Me on
Dear_MeHA!HA!HA! I laughed on every chapter! It's so funny!

purplegirl1919 on April 2, 2006, 8:30:40 AM

purplegirl1919 on
purplegirl1919YAYAYAY!!!! so awsome! I dont think anyone who can read would give u flames!

Inu_lover1644 on April 1, 2006, 4:54:04 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644OMG! pl don't end it there! omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!
come on! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I luv this soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! *FAVS A MILLION TIMES* plzzzzzzzzzz continue!

Koolkat6968 on December 19, 2005, 9:13:21 AM

Koolkat6968 on
Koolkat6968*blows on tissue*I'm touched! this is so sweet!!!

ramenlover147 on December 13, 2005, 7:20:21 PM

ramenlover147 on
ramenlover147THATS sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ADoRBilE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dark_inu_lover on October 9, 2005, 2:22:19 AM

dark_inu_lover on
dark_inu_loverWHIIII PLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEAS WRITE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEE????!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!!@?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!????!!?!!?!!?!?!!!!(puppydog eyes)and tell me when you do?!