Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Oh la la...

Little bits and pieces that I could continue on. Critique, please, and recommend which one would best work for a story line.

Chapter 8 - Oh la la...

Chapter 8 - Oh la la...


The first thing I noticed were the hands. They were long, graceful...not feminine, but they were strangely beautiful.

I was in art class, he had merely been coming in to deliver a paper to our teacher, but as he turned around, and we both faced each other, the eyes drifted and we were staring at each other.

It was a simple connection. That fast. Then he turned around and was gone.

For days...I couldn't think straight. When I'd draw, it was him, or at least bits of him...my memory, young as I was, was strong, but it seemed that every time I drew him, he began to fade away...

Alise didn't like that obsession. She hated it and often bagged me for it.

"That's a nice way to become a stalker, Christine," she'd say with a side-ways glance. Her roommate was going crazy, and she really could not do anything about it.

And thus it continued.

One day, though, I was sitting outside on the campus, trying to draw SOMETHING else besides the usual, and felt this...prensence. It was rather strange, I must say. Feeling watched, I calmly put down my pencil and the pad and spun around...

To see his eyes boring into mine. Brown, they seemed to go on for infinity. I almost lost myself in them, and it sort of frightened me.

I froze up. Completely. For a moment, we both gawked, but then he jumped the bench and sat down next to me.

More silence, then.

"Would you be alarmed if I told you I've been thinking about you?"

I swallowed. This was too...spontanious to be real. I had to be dreaming, but strangely, when I spoke, it was very calm. "I wouldn't be alarmed," I said quietly. "In fact," I turned to him, "Maybe I'd be relieved..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment