Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - How it started!

Amy and Shadow have known eachother since the 2nd grade. Throughout those years Shadow has teased and pushed her around. Even though Amy is tough she does nothing about it except one day at camp she cracks! SHADXAMY!

Chapter 1 - How it started!

Chapter 1 - How it started!
This is a brief ShadXAmy I’ve been thinking about! The details in this story are not based on the game! I know Amy does not live with her family in the game but I made her one in this story!

Disclaimer: I do not own any character in this story! If I did I would be the happiest girl in the world!

This will be in Amy’s POV!

Winter Camp

“ Ok class, be in front of the school at 7:00 am in the morning tomorrow for our camping trip!” Our teacher, Ms. Gutierrez smiled. She was a pink cat with a brown ring around her left eye. Every one started talking to each other about the trip. It was a 2 day trip to Camp Fox in the mountains. At this time of year it was snowing and the other students that went on this trip last year said it was beautiful.

“ Wow! I can’t wait Amy! This will be the best trip of our lives!” My best friend Cream the rabbit exclaimed.
“ Huh? Oh…Yeah, I can’t wait either!” I whispered while showing her a small smile.
“ Well come on! We got to get home and get ready!” She pulled me up from my seat and dragging me to the hallway. We found Rouge, our other best friend, leaning on a tree with her purse on hand in front of the school.

“ Hey Rouge!” I waved. She saw us and smiled.
“ Are you guys ready for tomorrow?” she jumped up and down in excitement. I nodded in agreement.
“ Ok, well Cream we will see you tomorrow! Bye!” I waved to cream as we went our separate ways. Rouge and I walk home together since we live close.

As Rouge and I talked I could hear snickering behind us. I knew who it was. It was Shadow and his Yes men, Knuckles and Sonic. I’ve known Shadow since the 2nd grade. He always teased me and made fun of me. Not only emotionally but physically too. He would trip me or pull my hair. Stuff like that.

Rouge looked at me with a face that read, ignore them! I nodded and kept walking until I noticed I was face first into the snow. There was laughter and snickers so I got up and ran the rest of the way home with Rouge right behind me!

“ Amy! Wait!” I herd Rouge yell for me.

“ Amy don’t pay attention to them! They are conceited jerks!” She wrapped her arms around me.

“ I know, but it bugs me!” I sighed.
“ Don’t worry they will get over it eventually!” Rouge smiled. We continued walking until we reached my house.

“ I will see you tomorrow! Bye!” I walked inside leaving Rouge to walk by herself to her house.

“ Hi honey! How was school?” My mom poked her head out of the kitchen.

“ Uh…Alright…I guess,” I sighed before running upstairs to my room. My mom followed me and said, “What’s your problem?”

“ Shadow! He’s my problem! He won’t leave me alone!” I yelled.

“ He will get over it and stop!’’ My mom tried to comfort me.

“ Aye dios mio! No he won’t! He’s already been doing it for 8 years what makes you think he will stop anytime soon!” I got really pissed. My mom just looked at me speechless.

“ He will, I know he will!” My mom was still sticking with her opinion. I shrugged and whispered, “ I don’t know?”

Ok there is the first chapter! How was it? Let me know!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment