Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - CAPTER 6

ok

Chapter 7 - CAPTER 6

Chapter 7 - CAPTER 6


When it was time to go home Melissa asked “can she come with ous so we can give her I nice good bye plz?” Melissa was still in tires

“yes but let me tack her so you don't get to sad I will bring her tomorrow if that is ok with you?” replied Jennifer in a sad but cram voice, when Sam and Melissa both left Jennifer boosted out and cried she was a mess and when the king came in he saw her and made her tack Sara to Melissa's house at night the king was tell and he had a long birded, Jennifer seemed to be screed of him, when she got to carrum downs she tried to stop crying but because sara was in the coffin behind her she was over powered with her heart tacking over, she use to be a red head but now her hear is blue because her hear changes just like her emotions so she could not hide what she felt and because she was blue so was her hear, when Melissa got to her house she couldn't sleep she was still so sad from the death of three of her best friends. When sam got to bed she was the same having 3 of her best friends die in front of her so she went to Melissa's house to see if she was awake, Melissa was just about to go to Sam's house when out of the blue sam came a round the corner when Melissa felt sick and like she was about to die Melissa stopped walking and sam started to run she saw Melissa was about to fall to the ground and she didn't wont to lose her too, when Melissa got back her energy she got off the ground she saw sam & Jennifer both there Melissa looked confused and so did sam “what are you doing her and what is that?” asked Melissa but she did not see here mum behind her “Melissa ann charlotte martin what are you doing down here?” Melissa's mum looked mad and Melissa looked scared “um I was just about to come” Melissa was just about to laugh her head off because when her mum yells it is so funny, “um miss I can answer at she was helping me find me ring and so was sam because sam here is my sister” Melissa & sam could both tell she was lying but Melissa's mum could not because she did not know sam or Jennifer so she could not tell if she was lying or telling the truth “o dear did you find your rind?” asked Melissa's mum “no because I think I left in the graveyard” said Jennifer “ok I will drive you there if you wont”

“no we will be ok” replied sam, sam know who was in the coffin when they got to the graveyard Melissa sam & Jennifer all saw there was no where to pot her so they went back to Melissa's house Melissa's mum was fast asleep so Melissa sam & Jennifer all went to the backyard where Melissa sam and sara all bared Blayk & Stevie but now they hat to dig a new hole for sara Melissa was about to cry because when she was about to beery sara she felt sick and like she was about to be sick, but she went on birdying sara,


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment