Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The beginning of a LONG story

The story of a Pokemorph who was a Pokemon Ranger also. Her name was Hayate Houtori. Did she exist? Yes. Please, keep comments to a minimum. I prefer not knowing what others think of this story. If you really think I need to know, though...

Chapter 1 - The beginning of a LONG story

Chapter 1 - The beginning of a LONG story
 Okay, here is the first part.

[color=]
[size=33]Hayate thought, “Darn it, I’m really in trouble this time!” The Moltres opened its beak and blew flames all over her body.  Plusle exclaimed, "Plusle plus! Plusle!" (Hayate! No!)  The flames subsided and the Moltres and Go-Rock Squad member left.  The tiny cream and red Pokemon rushed to Hayate’s side. “Plusle, plus,” it cried. (Hayate, are you okay?) Hayate said weakly, "Plusle, there isn’t anything you can do for me. Take this to Spenser back in Ringtown.”  She removed her Capture Styler from her belt, then tore one of the Grovyle leaves off of her arm and attached it to the Styler.  Plusle asked, “Plus plus?” (Doesn’t that hurt?)  Hayate smiled and said “Don’t worry, Plusle. It doesn’t hurt anymore. Just go, okay?” Plusle took the Styler and leaf and ran off.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Lunick questioned eagerly, “Then what happened, Murph?” Murph said, “Well, then my friend Slowpoke-”  Suddenly, Lunick fell to the floor. Spenser and Murph exclaimed, “Lunick! What’s wrong?”  Lunick answered, “Aaugh, Hayate’s gone and gotten herself killed.  Goodbye, guys.”  His eyes closed and Spenser and Murph both knew that he was dead.  That meant that somewhere, Hayate was dead too.


Yes, it is short. I care not. The other chapters will be longer. They don't[i] stay[/i] dead, by the way.[/size][/color]

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dash142 on May 28, 2007, 2:51:15 AM

dash142 on
dash142Good chapter, I can't wait for the others.

thecompleteanimorph on May 28, 2007, 2:52:34 AM

thecompleteanimorph on
thecompleteanimorphHi!!!

dash142 on May 28, 2007, 2:52:05 AM

dash142 on
dash142By the way, this is _near from neopets.

Kouni46892742 on May 24, 2007, 11:16:39 PM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Wow! This is awsome! It really is!

thecompleteanimorph on May 25, 2007, 1:33:44 AM

thecompleteanimorph on
thecompleteanimorphR-really? It is my duty to post this, so it's not a matter of what others think, but it's nice when people like it, too.

thecompleteanimorph on May 24, 2007, 2:10:14 PM

thecompleteanimorph on
thecompleteanimorph...I tried to fix it. It got smaller...

AlleyCat17 on May 24, 2007, 9:52:08 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17good chapter even thu it is small but i did read it by copying it and pasteing
it on word pad to make it bigger to read.and dont worry i did deleted after.