Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1-7 of 7 results.
?
The Digital World is endangered yet again. Five of the original six warriors return, with a new human warrior and two new Digimon friends. But can they stand up to seven Demon Lords acting as servants to a great evil? Takumi from ch 2, OCxKouichi
Xana has switched the genders of the Lyoko gang. It's a quite pointless attack, but it annoys the Lyoko gang past the point of no return.
DD: Inspired by a drawing that Dana-sama saw.
(Don't read the other 2, they broke) Just so you know, I am Hakuyasha, a female half-dragon, half-vampire. Snow is an imaginary catgirl with white ears and tail, white hair, and blue eyes. We both live in the factory and go to school at Kadic Academy.
*shrugs* Just a random weird fanfic. I might put two OCs belonging to other people in it if you ask nicely...
When Team Rocket start trying to take over by creating Pokemorphs, who will stop them? A former Pokemorph, that's who! Chris belongs to CM Doujin (animedude@centralpets.com) and Kai, Haru, Kitty, and Tex all belong to me.
The story of a Pokemorph who was a Pokemon Ranger also. Her name was Hayate Houtori. Did she exist? Yes. Please, keep comments to a minimum. I prefer not knowing what others think of this story. If you really think I need to know, though...