Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introductions, and then?

When Team Rocket start trying to take over by creating Pokemorphs, who will stop them? A former Pokemorph, that's who! Chris belongs to CM Doujin (animedude@centralpets.com) and Kai, Haru, Kitty, and Tex all belong to me.

Chapter 1 - Introductions, and then?

Chapter 1 - Introductions, and then?

Don't use the characters from this story. Also,  please don't mind the spelling and grammar errors.

~~~~~~~~~

A quiet girl walked slowly along the road. Following her was a small black Mew with green eyes. "Mew mew?" it asked. "No, I'm not lost, Kitty," the girl answered. She was wearing a shirt with a picture of a Lugia on the front and loose black pants. Like her odd Pokemon, she had green eyes and black hair. Kitty rushed ahead, saying, "Mew mew mew!" (There are people this way!) The girl tripped over a tree root that was in her path. She got up and said, "Kitty, slow down!"

Bright pink eyes scaned the lands carfuly. A small, almost wolfish pokemon moved with ease. Wolfish in only size, legs, and ears. The snot was shorter, wider, kind of like a bears. Even wolfish ears as they are, they are bigger, larger. The paws larger, making it easy for the pokemon to trip or become tangled. It had short steal colored fur. Longer in the chest then elsewhere.It stopped, head raised as its bushy tail flicked. Its tail looked like a red panda's. Ringd black and tipped white. The pokemon sneezed as human voices came to the flickering ears. Tilting it's head it creeped closer. Woundering.

A trainer wearing a long sleeved black shirt with some red on the sleeves and the front along with black pants and matching shoes walked into Eterna Forest. He had snow white hair and emerald green eyes. The boy was about 6' feet tall and he also had a green backpack on him. On the kid's shoulder was his loyal Pikachu, Sparks. This boy was Brandon Birch, and he had finally arrived in the forest after a short walk from wherever the closest town was.

A young man looked onto the road, perched in a tree. He wore a leather trench coat, which was split vertically from the waist down the middle, though the two halves were still connected by three leather straps, about three inches apart from each other and were fastened to the main part of the coat by large copper buttons.He wore leather biker gloves, which allowed the tattoo of the Roman numerals XIII on the back of his right hand to be seen. His slightly scuffed leather shoes and black jeans completed the almost fully-black ensemble.
His long black hair covered his left eye, though it could be told from his right that he wore thin, blue-rimmed glasses, and that his eyes were black and only half-open.
Floating beside him,also hidden in the thick leaves of the tree, was a Latias wearing a yellow bandanna around its neck. She was slightly smaller than average, though it was nearly impossible to tell.
"Well, well. Back in Sinnoh again, are we? We do so much traveling lately that I haven't had a full meal in months," whispered the boy, who will further on be known as Chris, to the Latias, who only smiled and looked at him.

The pink eyed pokemon tilted its head as it stayed hiden for now. Its gray coat became dark and blinded in more with the shadows, but still a gray. Blinking its eyes one ear was up listening, the other one down peacefuly. It sniffed the air, right now, closet to the boy.

Kitty floated back to Kai. "Mew mew, mew?" (You're not hurt, are you?) Kai dusted off the Lugia image on her shirt and said, "No, Kitty. I'm fine."

Brandon and Sparks kept walking and soon they looked around.
"Well, I did it again buddy... We're lost."
Brandon said to Sparks and Sparks let out a sigh. Then he heard a girl saying something about slowing down. He turned it the direction of it and started walking towards the voice.

He turned to look at the road again.
"We should be careful. According to Max, there's been a few sightings of Team Rocket around this area, and we can't risk being captured again," Chris muttered, then reached his hand under the hair covering his left eye and rubbed the mutated eye.
"Bet they thought it was funny, experimenting on me like that. Injecting who-knows-what into me..." Chris continued, under his breath.

Kai and Kitty looked at each other. Kai asked, "Kitty, do you hear footsteps?" The black cat Pokemon nodded her head.

Slowly it stuck its maw out. After Brandon walked by it came out. Head and tail low it slowly followed him. Head to the side, confused, but not wanting to attack.

Brandon eventualy caught up to where he heard the voice, and he saw a girl and a black mew.
"Woah, a Mew."
Brandon said when he saw them.

Kai looked at the boy who had just appeared. "Kitty? Oh, thanks. She's cute, isn't she?" The black Mew cried happily, "Mew!" (Yay!)

He looked over to Kai, Brandon, and--
"What in the world...? A black Mew...?" Chris whispered to himself, as Latias looked over his shoulder to see.
"That's weird. Seen a pink one, and even a blue one. But black...? Not even my enhanced Pokédex has any record of that..."

Kai heard a sound. Was there someone else there? It looked like just the boy and his Pikachu. Kitty blinked her green eyes and flew around Brandon's head in a circle.

"Uh.. yeah. But she isen't as cute as you-"
Brandon stopped mid sentance, Spark's ears went up, and he turned around to see why.
"Who's there?"
Brandon asked.

~~~~~~~~~~

^_^ I love cliffhangers. This one needs comments!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

thecompleteanimorph on May 30, 2007, 12:40:29 AM

thecompleteanimorph on
thecompleteanimorphOkay, I have a reason why you cannot use these characters. Chris belongs to someone else. I cannot give you permission to use him. Kai, Haru, Kitty, and Tex ARE mine, but I'm not sharing.