Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Now we really get started!

When Team Rocket start trying to take over by creating Pokemorphs, who will stop them? A former Pokemorph, that's who! Chris belongs to CM Doujin (animedude@centralpets.com) and Kai, Haru, Kitty, and Tex all belong to me.

Chapter 2 - Now we really get started!

Chapter 2 - Now we really get started!

Now, for the second part!

~~~~~~~~~

Kai looked around. So Kitty and her weren't hearing things. That boy also heard something. Kitty's ears perked. She stopped circling Brandon and flew off into the trees to check out the sound. Kai called, "No, Kitty! Stay here!" Kitty had already floated into the trees.

The gray pokemon sat down blinking. Confusion froze in its eyes. So many strange no people. It bushy tail started quickly moving, making some drit come up, coating the tail and its paws. "Marp"

Chris's eyes suddenly opened fully, realizing that he had spoken too loud and was susceptible to being found out. He looked around, hastily, trying to find somewhere to go, and decided to head deeper down into the forest behind him.
"Come on, Latias!" Chris whispered in an urgent tone, as he jumped from branch to branch.

Kai sighed as Kitty floated out of view. "I should've known she'd do that." Kitty saw a boy and a Latias running away. She flew over and started poking the Latias, easily keeping up.

"I guess we go find her..."
Brandon and Sparks went in the direction that Kitty had went.

Kai followed Kitty along with Brandon."Mew mew!" Kitty said, still poking the Latias. (This is fun!)

"Merp?" It blinked and looked as the strange mew passed it. It stood up and seemed to grin as it chassed silintly after it. When looking at the pokemon it would seem impossable for it to move as it did.

Chris, distracted by Kitty, accidentally misjudged his next jump and landed with his left foot caught in a branch.
"D-- Darn it!" he shouted, rather loudly in his deep, growling voice as he tried, to no avail, to free himself from the tree.

Kitty flew over to the boy. Had she distracted him? Kitty said, "Mew mew..." (I'm sorry...)
Kai finally caught up. "Kitty, there you are!" she exclaimed.

As the humans came closer it slunk back into the shadows close by. It had no issues about other pokemon, but humans she was unsure of still. Its tail twicked uneasly.

Brandon saw the kid who got caught in the branch and laughed at him as he tried to free himself but to no avail.

Kitty said to Kai, "Mew mew mew, mew mew. Mew mew?" (I accidentally distracted this boy, now he's stuck. Can you help?)

Chris looked around, unsure of what to do next. He mulled ideas over in his head for a while, before deciding a course of action. He reached into his coat, and grabbed a Poké Ball, releasing a Charizard, who, like the Latias, wore a yellow bandanna around its neck.
And that's all he could come up with in his frenzied thought. Yes, he had released a Pokémon, but hadn't thought of what to do with it. Classic Chris.

"Merp!" The pokemon now scared of the much bigger fire pokemon made the loud sound it truned, hiding deeper in the shadows.

Kai climbed a tree next to the one that the boy had gotten stuck in. She said to him, "I apologize for Kitty. Do you need help?"

"Sparks, use Iron Tail to set him free."
Brandon said and Sparks jumped up, his tail glowed and he hit the branches with it, breaking them and setting Chris free.

Kai hopped down from the branch, seeing as that boy didn't need her help.Kitty started poking the Charizard.

He looked over to Brandon and Sparks, silent. He then looked over to Kai and Kitty. He clenched the Poké Ball in his hand tightly as he thought of what to do next. Now free, he could run away if he wanted, but something about these around him seemed to calm him down. Hearing a strange sound, he looked over to where it had originated for a second, then looked back up. He had no idea why, but he slightly felt as if he could trust the people and Pokémon that now surrounded him. He looked around, and straightened himself up to his full height, around six and a half feet, which was unusually tall for a 14 year old such as himself.
"Well... None of you would happen to have seen any Rockets around here, would you...?" He finally asked in an indifferent tone.

"Rockets? Why would a rocket be in a forest?"
Brandon asked stupidly, and Sparks returned to the top of Brandon's head.

Kai tilted her head to the side, Kitty doing the same. "Rockets? Huh? I saw a weird guy in a black suit with an R on it go into the deep part of the forest..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it good? I know I like it.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dash142 on May 30, 2007, 8:58:42 AM

dash142 on
dash142Why would a rocket be in a forest?