Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Rockets reaveal themselves!

When Team Rocket start trying to take over by creating Pokemorphs, who will stop them? A former Pokemorph, that's who! Chris belongs to CM Doujin (animedude@centralpets.com) and Kai, Haru, Kitty, and Tex all belong to me.

Chapter 3 - The Rockets reaveal themselves!

Chapter 3 - The Rockets reaveal themselves!

Dun dun dun...

~~~~~~~~~~

Still slightly scared of the larger pokemon it crept closer. Pink eyes wide open and ears back. Its tail flicked. The eyes blinked and the pokemon stood up fully and walked out to them letting out a soft playful growl to the fire pokemon. Yes, it changed like that.

He looked over to Brandon, placing his right hand on his forehead, his fingers through his hair.
"Why else? Forests are a prime area to steal Pokémon in. Lots of Trainers making their way through," he answered, his eyes shifting around, taking in his surroundings.Chris noticed the strange Pokémon approaching.
"Oh, don't worry. Silver won't attack anything I don't tell him through," he told it, then turning his glance to Kai. "Well then, in that case, it's actually a good thing I got caught."

"I don't see how a Rocket can steal anything..."
Brandon said to Chris, still not catching on.

Kai tilted her head to the other side. "Huh? Why do you want to avoid that guy? Is he bad?"

"Marp?" The pokemon asked sitting down as confusion set back into its eyes. Its normal self was to be confused. Pink eyes looked over Silver and then the humans as it's tail flicked.

Kitty perked her ears again, then flew to Kai and tugged on a necklace she was wearing. The charm previously hidden under her shirt became visible. It was a small leaf with an ink-black sealing mark on it.Kai did something odd: She hit Kitty on the tail, then called the Mew back into its Pokeball. She then hastily hid the leaf from view.Kai said, "Okay. I need to have one of them out. Go, Seerow!" An Umbreon appeared at Kai's side.

He looked over to Kai first:
"Well, he's part of an organization. Team Rocket. Their goal is domination. Of... stuff. Yeah. Stuff... And they're all bad."
Then to Brandon:
"I mean /Team/ Rocket, boy. Understand now?"

Kai nodded. "Okay, I understand now." Seerow asked, "Umbreom um?" (Why did you call Kitty back?) Kai said to her Pokemon, "She showed the leaf to everyone. You know which leaf I mean." Seerow stared at her, shocked.

Brandon thought a bit, then answered.
"So theres a bunch of Rockets and the one here works for them. But that still doesen't understand how they could steal stuff..."

"reaf?" The strange pokemon asked. A pail blue light around itself as it asked Kai. Misshearing 'leaf'. That or not being able to say it right.

Kai pulled a sharp rock out. She said quietly to the Pokemon, "Don't. Be quiet about that leaf NOW."

Chris looked down at Brandon.
"Oh-kay... exactly how long have you been a Trainer...?" Chris asked, a look of slight annoyance on his face.

"Five Years! I won the Hoenn League Tournament on my first try and got 3rd place in Kanto, and I beat the Battle Frontier."
Brandon boasted to the weird kid. He must be delirious or something Brandon thought.

The pokemon wined softly nd got up, hiding behind Chris' legs. Pink eyes scared as it looked to Kai. 'Meany...like that shadows' She said in a pouting voice. The light blue glow still there, so they could at lest sorta understand her. It then ran off.

He looked down at the Pokémon that had hidden behind his legs for a moment, then looked back at Brandon.
"You say you've been in Kanto, the region their headquarters is in, though you're having trouble comprehending them...? Listen. Team Rocket is a crime syndicate, /oh-kay?/ And their goal is to steal Pokémon and sell them, /oh-kay...?/ Get it?"

"Okay, I understand that, but how does a Rocket even hold a pokeball anyways? Or talk... how can they take over the world if they can't even talk?"
Brandon said as he was catching on a little bit more.

He smacked himself in the face.
"Rocket is their /name/. They're not really rockets... get it now...?"

Seerow's ears perked. He cried, "Umbreon um! UMBRE!" (There are bad people nearby! RUN!) Kai looked at him. "Seerow, what...?" Suddenly, a flame shot from the bushes, narrowly missing Chris and the odd Pokemon.

"Woah! What was that?"
Brandon said as he watched the flames go by. Sparks looked in the direction it came from and was ready to fire a thunder shock at it.

Two shapes ran away, seeing the Pikachu. One was a man in a black suit with a red R on the front. The other appeared to be a Pokemon, or was it? No... not quite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love leaving you all hanging like this. 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dash142 on May 30, 2007, 8:59:53 AM

dash142 on
dash142I still don't get it...