Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - I just can't stop writing this

When Team Rocket start trying to take over by creating Pokemorphs, who will stop them? A former Pokemorph, that's who! Chris belongs to CM Doujin (animedude@centralpets.com) and Kai, Haru, Kitty, and Tex all belong to me.

Chapter 5 - I just can't stop writing this

Chapter 5 - I just can't stop writing this

I love this story. Now for Chapter 5.

~~~~~~~~~

Brandon put Sparks on his shoulder. "This is too much. You guys can handle it, right?" He ran off to continue his life.

"Hmm. I see," he muttered, then lifted the hair over his left eye up, revealing the mutated eye, which now resembled that of a Charizard's and a human's eye mixed together.
"This is the closest I get to being one. Team Rocket kidnapped me as a child and killed my family. They then experimented on me, using DNA from a Charizard. Took me until after I caught him to realize that that Charizard was Silver," he remarked.

Kai sighed sadly. "You got it lucky. You don't want to know what my true form looks like. I'll just tell you this: Instead of Charizard DNA, I got Grovyle."

"Grovyle, huh... Good thing we're not fully Pokémon. Otherwise I might have probably burnt you to a crisp by now." Chris joked, looking up at the canopy of the trees.

Kai stood up. "Don't you want to stop them? I can't help too many more Pokemorphs or you WILL get to see what I really look like."

"Want to stop them? I NEED to! If it weren't for them, I would still have a family, and Latias would know where hers is!" Chris shouted, turning his head to the dragon-like Pokémon beside him.

Kai said, "Then grab on to Skyrenth. We need real speed here." She jumped onto the Rayquaza's back, then recalled Seerow.

"All right."
He threw his head back, and screamed a call for Silver, who returned from searching for the Rocket, as he Poké Balled him and jumped on the Rayquaza's back.

Skyrenth looked at Chris curiously. Kai said, "Okay, Sky! Full speed for the Rocket base! You remember where it is, right?" The Rayquaza nodded and flew off at a high speed, not hitting any trees.

He looked forward, his hair blowing in the wind. He made sure Latias was gripping his waist tightly as to not be left behind, as they continued on the way to the Rocket HQ. He chuckled, as he recalled that this isn't the first time he's ridden a Rayquaza.

Skyrenth stopped right in front of a dark, relatively tall building. "This is it," whispered Kai. She took Sky back into the Pokeball, then sent out a small canine Pokemon. The Riolu immediately read Kai's thoughts to see what was going on.

"So, we're here, huh? Man, this place brings back so many bad memories," he said, looking at the building. "So how do you suppose we get in?"

Kai said, "Hanabi, can you check for a security system?" The Riolu stood still for a moment, then said, "There is an alarm on every first-floor entrance, hovever, that second-floor window right over Chris is safe."

He looked over to it.
"This one, right here?" He asked, not waiting for an answer as he went over to it, and broke it with a single punch. Hearing no alarm, he proceeded inside to check for Rockets.
After a short while, he gave the all-clear to Kai and the Pokémon.

Kai and Hanabi as one nimbly jumped up to the window, Hanabi landing on her feet just inside. Kai grabbed the window ledge and pulled herself inside. She said, "Doesn't that seem like it was too easy?" At that moment, the door to the hall opened and a Pokemorph wearing a Team Rocket uniform walked in.

Chris grabbed a Poké Ball in his jacket, and released the Nidorina inside, with a shout of "Rena! Poison Jab!"
The Nidorina, who, like his other Pokémon, wore a yellow bandanna around its neck, attacked the Morph with its horn, secreting a small amount of poison into it, only poisoning it enough to knock it out.

Kai said, "Great. You can act really fast. Let me see.." She noticed that this Morph was wearing a Team Rocket ID tag, unlike the Charmeleon morph. She decided not to waste her seal on this one.

"Come on. Let's go in deeper," he said, pulling out a red-and-white device from inside his coat.
"This is my Pokédex. I've cracked it myself to add additional features, so that I won't need to carry around a PokéNav, Pokétch, and a map. I've got a map of this headquarters in here, so we'll know exactly where to go."

Kai looked at the altered Pokedex. She saw that it did have a map displayed. She said, "All right, then." She stepped into the hallway and didn't see anyone.

Chris followed her slowly, keeping an eye out for guards or any other Rocket members. He knew Team Rocket too well to expect no one to be there. He stopped short, thinking he had seen the shadow of a Rocket member, but as he returned his glance to where it was, he saw nothing, and just thought of it as a trick of the eye.

Kai's sensitive ears picked up the sound of footsteps. She whispered, "I think we're being followed. Hang on." She signalled to her Riolu, who stood still for a second. Hanabi said, "There is a hidden Kecleon Pokemorph following us; however, he seems to be less harmful intent than curious."

Chris nodded, and decided to pretend that he was still oblivious to the hidden Kecleon's presence.
"Oh, my! I sure do hope that no one is following us," he said in a clearly faked tone, stressing each word, "or else that would be really bad. Let us continue on deeper into the building."
He walked around, over to where the Kecleon morph was, but still faked ignorance, even though he came in physical contact with it, leaning on it with his left elbow. His eyes fell to where he knew it must be, and muttered:
"All right, kid. We know you're here."

The Kecleon morph became visible. He was about Kai's height, and wearing a torn t-shirt with a picture of a Ho-oh on it and black jeans. He stared at Chris with frightened eyes and said, "P-please don't hurt me. I've been looking for a way out for ages, then I saw you two sneaking around." Kai was staring, shocked, at the young boy.

~~~~~~~~~~

So... who is this kid, anyways? Find out in Chapter 6!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment