Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Enter: Haru

When Team Rocket start trying to take over by creating Pokemorphs, who will stop them? A former Pokemorph, that's who! Chris belongs to CM Doujin (animedude@centralpets.com) and Kai, Haru, Kitty, and Tex all belong to me.

Chapter 6 - Enter: Haru

Chapter 6 - Enter: Haru

Noooooow...

~~~~~~~~~~

"Really?" Chris asked, looking at the boy. "Don't worry, kid. I won't hurt you," he replied, looking at Latias. "She won't either, right?"
Latias smiled and nodded, flying over to where the Kecleon morph was and friendlily shaking his hand.

Kai asked the boy, "What is your name?" He tilted his head to the side and said, "Haru. Why?" Kai said, "This isn't possible. I must be dreaming."

"What? Kai, are you feeling okay?" Chris asked, looking on in confusion. He looked at Latias for a bit, seemingly looking for an answer, but all he received was a shrug, so he returned his glance to Haru, then to Kai, then back to Haru, repeatedly and slowly.

Kai looked at Chris and said, "Do you notice? He has black hair and green eyes." This was true, and Haru stared at her in confusion. "Um, miss? What is your name?" Kai said to Haru, "My name is Kai, Haru. You should remember that!"

"So... As I understand it, you two are related, right?" Chris said, pushing up his glasses with his right middle finger. "But he doesn't remember you. I think I get it."

Kai stared at Chris. "You're too good at guessing. But... I thought they killed him."

He nodded. "I understand it now." He looked over to Haru, silent for a moment, before looking straight ahead. "Well, then, you thought wrong," he said, grabbing his right arm with his left, which he had behind him.

Haru said, "Why are you two here? There's no visitors allowed, and you're not Rockets. I don't get it." Kai murmured, "We're going to stop the Rockets and save the Pokemorphs."

"Yeah, and I have personal business to attend to with Giovanni," Chris said. "He's finally going to pay for ending the lives of my family and taking Latias from hers," he continued. Kai asked Chris, "Can I see that map?" "Here," he muttered, carelessly tossing her the Pokédex.

Kai looked at it and said, "If we go that way, we'll get to the room where they turn peole into Pokemorphs, then where Giovanni's office is. Who votes that way?" She raised her hand.

"Fine. Let's go," Chris said, turning to the direction she had pointed out. "Come on."

Kai followed Chris as they walked down the hall. Haru followed them nervously. Haru suddenly cried, "Stop! That floor panel is booby-trapped!" Kai looked at the floor in front of her.

Chris stopped short of the trick floor panel. "Is this the only one? If it is, I could just jump over it."

Haru said, "Well, this one is booby-trapped, the next one isn't, then there's a row of two."

"Got it," he said, jumping over the first panel. "Now a row of two," he repeated, jumping the correct number of panels. "Come on. You try now."

Kai pulled out a Pokeball and said, "Go, Katana!" A Pidgeot appeared. Kai explained, "I can't jump very well, so I'm having Katana carry me over the trap floor." Kai got on the Pidgeot, who carried her over the tiles. Hanabi merely jumped all four in one hop.

Chris looked over.
"All right," he muttered. "Let's keep it moving." He set off at a slow pace, wary of any more traps.

Haru hopped across and he and Kai followed Chris. Hanabi kept her eyes closed so she could detect any Rockets or Pokemorphs. Kai threw a Pokeball into the air. She said, "Okay, Kitty. You can come out now." She then recalled Katana. Kitty spotted Haru and began to circle around his head exitedly.

"Okay, you can come out too Tex." Haru said and threw a Pokeball into the air as well. The white mew came out and circled around his head as well, chasing Kitty.

Chris turned his head to see Kitty circling around Haru. For the first time, a small smirk was on his face, though it was only for a fleeting second.

Suddenly, Kai ran up to a door. She said, "Now we need to break this down, scare everyone, and get out." Hanabi said sarcastically, "Oh, sounds like a great plan. Yeah, because all the Pokemorphs will just come with us." Kai said, "Um, I hadn't thought about that."

"I have an idea. I'll take care of breaking down the door and help take care of the Rockets. You two can try to get the morphs to come with us," Chris said, looking at the door.

Kai said, "That'll work. Oh, and this will make it easier." She took off her necklace, then placed it around Chris's neck. "Keep that safe," she stated. Her fingers began to look more like claws. The black seal glowed for a second.

"Right. Solaris, use Overheat to melt that door," Chris said, releasing a Ninetales, which also wore the trademarked yellow bandanna, and obediently used the fire attack, melting the door.

Kai dragged Haru inside sneakily, staying hidden.

Chris entered swiftly, looking for Rockets, ordering Solaris to use Ember on all he was able to see, while being careful not to hit any of the Pokémorphs.

Kai swiftly ran to each Pokemorph, now looking slightly like a Grovyle, and whispered to each one. Most of them were happy to help.

Chris reached into his hair, feeling for his left eye, noticing that his eye had temporarily been restored to normal. He chuckled as he continued to attack the Rockets.

Kai hid her face behind a Grovyle-like hand as the seal's effect on her wore off. She worked very quickly, not staying at one Pokemorph for too long and unlocking any cages she found.

~~~~~~~~~~

So, are you having trouble waiting for more? Never fear... I'll probably have the whole thing down today. 0_o

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment