Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - To the fight!

When Team Rocket start trying to take over by creating Pokemorphs, who will stop them? A former Pokemorph, that's who! Chris belongs to CM Doujin (animedude@centralpets.com) and Kai, Haru, Kitty, and Tex all belong to me.

Chapter 7 - To the fight!

Chapter 7 - To the fight!

Here goes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kysa narrowed her eyes. Her hair was long, about waist length and dark purple in color. Her eyes too were dark purple but with a splash of cyan in them. A pair of black Skarmory wings protruded from her back. She was wearing a navy tank top, a pair of dark blue nylon shorts, black sneakers and a headband in her hair. She looked up and her mouth twitched. People coming to rescue the prisoners? Like she needed any. But she was glad to see them anyways. She ached for the Pokemon that had been taken away from her. Her Sceptile, her Lucario, her Dragonair, her Pidgeot, her Umbreon and her Gallade. She watched as her cage was sprung open and she jumped out. She landed on all fours. She was pale in the dark room but she was always pale. Kysa was about 14, her legs long and thin, her arms too were thin. You could see her veins clearly. Kysa looked at the people around her and waited.

Kai saw a Skarmory Pokemorph girl who had left one of the cages. She asked her, "Hey, do you want to help us destroy the Rockets?" Kai was careful to keep her hand over her face.

"All right, Solaris. You're getting tired. Switch places with Raelle," Chris said, recalling the Ninetales and releasing the Raichu. "All right, try Thunder!" The Raichu quickly obeyed, sending out bolts of lightning at the Rockets.

Kysa nodded silently and transformed. "Skarmory!" she cried and attacked the Rockets.

Kai dashed around the room. She called to Chris, "Okay, there are no more Rockets or Pokemorphs!"

"All right. Come back Raelle," Chris commanded, recalling the Raichu.

Kai walked up to Chris, still covering her face with her hand. She asked, "Can I have the seal back now?"

He took it off and tossed it to her, feeling his eye turn back to how it was previously. "Here," he said, putting his hands to his sides.

"So we can go now?" Haru asked as he looked around. He didn't like this place and wanted to get out as soon as he could. Not like he was very good at battling anyways.

Kai turned around and put her necklace back on. She continued to cover her face until she had become a full human again.

"Go if you want. I have to see Giovanni," Chris answered, turning to him.

Kai added, "And I'm going to go with him. If he needs help, Ryura always loves a dynamic entry."

Chris looked over, nodding. "All right, then," he said in an indifferent tone.

Haru ran off, leaving through the broken window.

Kai pointed and said, "So we go... that way."

"All right, then. Let's go," Chris said, walking in the direction she had pointed.

Kai followed him, and eventually they came to a large wooden door with a gold plate on it that said, "The Boss's Office." Kai said, "This HAS to be it." She winked and said, "We're almost at the end of this hall and I don't see any other doors."

"All right," Chris said, walking up to the door, a Poké Ball ready. A swift kick broke the door, as he entered quickly, releasing Silver.

Giovanni turned around, hearing the door fall. He said, "Well, what do we have here? Some little mice sneaking around?" He laughed, then snapped his fingers. A Swellow Pokemorph walked in through a side door, followed by a Pikachu Pokemorph. Both wore Rocket uniforms and ID tags.

Chris grew extremely angry, and rushed past the two Pokémorphs, knocking them over as he ran to Giovanni, grabbing him by the neck. "You'll die for what you've done!" The Pikachu Pokemorph stood up and hit Chris with a powerful blast of electricity. Giovanni rubbed his neck and said, "How pleasant."

Kai threw her last unused Pokeball and said, "Go, Ryura!" The Pokemon that appeared looked like a yellow Umbreon with black circles and blue eyes. Ryura looked at the Swellow morph, who instantly seemed afraid.

Chris cringed in pain, as Latias rushed over to him, leaning over his body, healing him with Recover. He sat up, looking at Giovanni and then to the Pikachu morph that had shocked him. "Thanks," Chris said to Latias, standing back up.

Kai looked at Chris. "Shall we fight together? Ryura's already emanating a lust for battle." The small yellow Pokemon's fur stood up on end and Ryura growled deeply.

"Sure," Chris said, looking at her. "Let's do this. Silver, use Fire Spin on that Pikachu morph!" Chris shouted, as the Charizard obeyed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Next... THE FIGHT!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment