Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - THE FIGHT!

When Team Rocket start trying to take over by creating Pokemorphs, who will stop them? A former Pokemorph, that's who! Chris belongs to CM Doujin (animedude@centralpets.com) and Kai, Haru, Kitty, and Tex all belong to me.

Chapter 8 - THE FIGHT!

Chapter 8 - THE FIGHT!

The fight!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai cried, "Ryura! Use Shadow Bend!" The Pokemon instantly dissapeared, then reappeared. A split second later, the Swellow morph fell to the floor in pain. Meanwhile, the Pikachu morph was knocked to the ground by a Fire Spin attack. Ryura licked his paw calmly and said, "Ryreon ry." (Truly pathetic.)

Chris ran back over to Giovanni. "All right, Giovanni! You've got no more of your little bodyguards to protect you! Now, tell me where the other Latias and Latios are or die!"

Giovanni said calmly, "They're all in the basement. There's a containment field for things like that. And, you're wrong. I still have my ultimate creation." A Pokemorph walked in through the side door. This one was half-human, half Articuno. The Articuno morph stepped forward... and the next second, he was attacking Silver.

He turned to see Silver being attacked. "Silver, come on! I didn't want to do this in here, but I'll have to! Use Blast Burn!" Chris ordered. The Charizard released large balls of flame, engulfing the Articuno morph, while accidentally burning a nearby chair.

When the flames subsided, the Articuno morph was laying on the ground, still. Kai was shaking her hand in the air, as the fire had singed her fingers. Giovanni stared. He said, "Ah, so you have defeated even Rarn. Fine, do whatever you wish."

He looked over to Kai. "You okay over there?" Chris asked, referring to her burned fingers. He looked out of the corner of his eye, noticing Giovanni trying to sneak away while he wasn't looking.
"Ah-ah, now, Giovanni. You wouldn't try to leave now, would you?" Chris asked sarcastically, as he ordered Silver to use Flamethrower on him.

Kai licked her hand and replied, "Yeah, I'm fine." She stared as Silver scorched Giovanni with a Flamethrower attack. Kai then said, "Okay, do you want to go rescue the Latias and Latios?"

"Yeah. Let's go. Come on, Latias," Chris said, grabbing the Pokémon's hand and leading her to where Giovanni had told them the Latios and Latias were.

Kai took off her necklace, and scratched the seal a bit. She then rubbed the bit of the mark she had taken off on Chris's hand. She said, "That was my thanks." She then walked a bit slower, lagging behind purposely.

He felt his eye returning to normal, and decided to lift up his right arm sleeve.
"Whoa. That's back to normal, too," he said, under his breath. He continued down, until he came to the place where the Latios and Latias were.

Kai continued to follow Chris. She saw that Team Rocket had put the Latias and Latios that Chris had been looking for in a large electrical containment field.

"Hmm. This electrical field can be short-circuited if it gains too much electricity. Raelle, try Thunder," Chris said, as he had the Raichu shock the containment field until it was completely short-circuited.

Kai looked nervously at her hands. Her hands had completely returned to their real, Grovyle-ish look.

He looked over to Kai, his eyes falling to her hands.
"Hey, your hands've changed," he said, looking at them. "I've never noticed that before."

Kai said, "Everytime I scratch the seal, my appearance returns slightly to my true form. Helping you out caused this change."

He looked over at her, sighing softly as the Latias and Latios were being set free. He turned to them, looking at each one exiting the field in turn.

~~~~~~~~~~~

That fight ended rather quickly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment