Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Now you know why it's weird.

*shrugs* Just a random weird fanfic. I might put two OCs belonging to other people in it if you ask nicely...

Chapter 2 - Now you know why it's weird.

Chapter 2 - Now you know why it's weird.

Things are getting interesting.

~~~~~

Hinata woke up. She looked around. She appeared to be in a small meadow. Just past the tall grass was the lake. Well, there was no way to get home except cross the tall grass and swim, as the forest was very dangerous. However, the tall grass was dangerous too. You could be attacked by a wild Pokémon at any second. Someone tapped her on the shoulder.
“Earth to Hinata, extreme weirdness is in the area. Why do you look like me?” She turned to see someone who looked exactly like her. She glanced at herself and found that she looked exactly like Neji. What? How did THAT happen?
Hinata shrugged and said, “I bet that was a Psychic Pokémon. Maybe it made us switch bodies or something like that.”
At that moment, the Pokémon flew over their heads and cried, “Mesprit me!” Neji (who now appeared to be Hinata) chased after it, yelling “Stop! Come back here!” The Mesprit didn’t listen and flew off into the forest.
Hinata looked out to the water. She asked, “So, how do you propose we get through the tall grass so we can swim back?”
Neji walked back. He suggested, “I guess we could find a wild Pokémon and ask it to help us out in exchange for some food.”
Hinata replied, “Well, it’s not like we have options. Let’s look for wild Pokémon.” She walked off to find a wild Pokémon, and Neji looked in another direction. A small yellow Pokémon with black hind legs and a black tail was looking curiously at a flower.
Feeling silly, Hinata said, “Um, little yellow Pokémon? Do you think you could help me out? I’ll give you some food if you’ll help me get through the tall grass without being attacked.” The yellow Pokémon looked at her, nodded, and said, “Shinx.” Hinata questioned, “Uh, does that mean yes?” The Shinx nodded again. Hinata told it, “Okay. We’ll be going with a friend of mine.” She walked back to where she left Neji.
Neji said, “Hinata, this Pokémon agreed to help me out.” Standing next to him was a blue Shinx. The yellow Shinx looked at the blue one and smiled. The two Shinxes walked to the tall grass and waited for Neji and Hinata to follow. After a few minutes, they were at the edge of the water.
Neji and Hinata gave the Shinxes each a piece of bread and a strawberry. The two Pokémon ran off into the forest with their food.
Hinata jumped in the water and said, “Come on, Neji. We need to get back home; we’ve been gone for an hour.” Neji nodded and followed her to the edge of the lake by their homes. Neji stopped at the edge of the water.
“How will we explain this to our parents?”
Hinata answered, “I hadn’t thought about that. Do you have any ideas?”
Neji thought for a minute, then said, “We can just tell them what happened.”
“That works. Let’s go.” Neji took a moment to put on the shoes Hinata had left on the shore, seeing as he was in Hinata’s body. The two ran off to tell their parents what had gone on. A pair of Shinxes walked towards Twinleaf town where Hinata and Neji lived.

~~~~~

^_^ I hope it's okay... A NEW character will appear in chapter 3.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kouni46892742 on July 7, 2007, 2:20:42 PM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Yay! This was cool!

thecompleteanimorph on July 8, 2007, 2:36:52 AM

thecompleteanimorph on
thecompleteanimorph^_^ I'm glad you like it.

thecompleteanimorph on July 7, 2007, 2:01:52 PM

thecompleteanimorph on
thecompleteanimorphOh, the yellow Shinx is a shiny Pokemon, yessss.