Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Why Jeremie wears a turtleneck

(Don't read the other 2, they broke) Just so you know, I am Hakuyasha, a female half-dragon, half-vampire. Snow is an imaginary catgirl with white ears and tail, white hair, and blue eyes. We both live in the factory and go to school at Kadic Academy.

Chapter 1 - Why Jeremie wears a turtleneck

Chapter 1 - Why Jeremie wears a turtleneck

Okay, I, Hakuyasha, and my dear yet nonexistent friend Snow-

Snow: Hi!

-will explain why Jeremie Belpois always wears a turtleneck. As you all know from MY existence, dragons and humans can breed. Some half-dragons appear to be NORMAL HUMANS, with only a small mark to distinguish them from people.

Snow: ...I know this already, but what are you getting at?

SNOW, BE PATIENT. Jeremie is NOT a normal human. He is-

Snow: YOUR FATHER. *Darth Vader breathing*

*facepalm* As I was saying, he is half-dragon, like me! I, of course, tested and proved my theory!

Snow: You stole his shirt. THE ONE HE WAS WEARING.

Yes. Yes, Snow, that is exactly what I did. And he does have a dragon mark. It's half on his lower neck, so he wears a turtleneck to cover it.

Snow: He was SO mad at you for that.

I still have scars on my wing and tail.

Snow: Yeah, you couldn't fly in a straight line for a week.

...Snow, we're getting off-topic.

Snow: Oh yeah.

You'll never guess what ELSE I found out from Aelita!

Snow: What?

If Jeremie's blood touches his dragon mark, he transforms into a visibly half-dragon form!

Snow: Oh yeah, he looks like you except with green scales instead of red and silver.

Correct, Snow. And half-dragon boys are so cute... *drools*

Snow: Careful! Remember that your drool is poisonous to all humans, a dog, and three dolphins.

...Oh, right. Sorry.

Snow: Hakuyasha of course had to test THIS theory too. So she stole his shirt again-

HEY! It's my turn to talk! So right after I stole his shirt again, I scratched him with my claw and put a drop of blood on the mark. AND IT WORKED!

Snow: Then she fainted. I had to drag her off before Jeremie could kill her.

Cute, shirtless half-dragon. What did you expect me to do? Anyways, he's half Water dragon.

Snow: ...Hakuyasha? How does Chris type upside down?

I DON'T KNOW! GOSH! Jeremie Jeremie Jeremie Jeremie!

Snow: ...You're obsessed with Jeremie, aren't you?

...Maybe... WHO TOLD YOU THAT?! WAS IT THE IGUANAS?!

Snow: ...You all can wait for another chapter, right?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on August 7, 2007, 9:36:34 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaHmmm...very interestign theory

thecompleteanimorph on August 7, 2007, 9:38:00 AM

thecompleteanimorph on
thecompleteanimorphSnow: ^_^

Why thanks!