Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - How Franz Hopper made Xana

(Don't read the other 2, they broke) Just so you know, I am Hakuyasha, a female half-dragon, half-vampire. Snow is an imaginary catgirl with white ears and tail, white hair, and blue eyes. We both live in the factory and go to school at Kadic Academy.

Chapter 2 - How Franz Hopper made Xana

Chapter 2 - How Franz Hopper made Xana

Hello! It's Hakuyasha and Snow again-

Snow: Hi!

-this time to explain how Xana was created. So, there are three types of dragon existing today, not counting half-dragons (such as me or Jeremie) and mixed-breed dragons. Darkness, Water, and Sand dragons. At one point, there were four. The Electricity dragons only just died out- at the same time Xana came into existence.

Snow: Huh? I don't get it yet.

Of course you don't, Snow. I haven't explained it yet.

Snow: Oh.

The last living Electric dragon's name was Xiriku. He was pround and arrogant, to the point of trying to attack the humans who had destroyed his race. He was shot with a gun, and fatally wounded. Xiriku ended up in an abandoned factory. He was found near death by a certain Franz Hopper.

Snow: Isn't that Aelita's dad and creator of Lyoko?

Yes. Mr. Hopper virtualized the dragon's soul, erased his memories, and renamed him.

Snow: *eating mouse*

Xiriku became Xana, thanks to Aelita's father. ...Where did you get that mouse?

Snow: I took it from Odd's dog.

...Whatever. So NOW we are going to interview Xiriku, who has since then recovered his memories.

Xana: You called?

*nodnod*

Snow: YAY! Our first interview!

Xana: Just get on with it before I destroy you.

Okay. So, Xana, what do you think of Franz Hopper?

Xana: Call me Xiriku. I HATE him and he got exactly what he deserved!

Okay, Xiriku. And Aelita?

Xana: I think she'd make a good pet. I know it's not her fault she's a stupid human, but... I still don't like her.

Snow: Xiriku, do you like cheese?

Xana: 0o; Um... what?

Nevermind the cheese. So, that's it for this chapter.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tri201 on August 14, 2007, 8:52:03 AM

tri201 on
tri201u.u' Cheese. XD LOL

Parody fanfiction that explains things in Code Lyoko. Nice, Hakuyasha-channn. < 3

is chapter three going to be why Aelita wears pink? =D

Errr.. x3

thecompleteanimorph on August 15, 2007, 9:23:17 AM

thecompleteanimorph on
thecompleteanimorphYeah! Great idea, Tri-sama!

KionaKina on August 7, 2007, 9:37:25 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinahmmm...I repeat, very interesting