Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - What happened to the girl who looked like Aelita

(Don't read the other 2, they broke) Just so you know, I am Hakuyasha, a female half-dragon, half-vampire. Snow is an imaginary catgirl with white ears and tail, white hair, and blue eyes. We both live in the factory and go to school at Kadic Academy.

Chapter 5 - What happened to the girl who looked like Aelita

Chapter 5 - What happened to the girl who looked like Aelita

Hi. Due to, er, problems since two chapters ago, William will NOT show up in this story EVER again.

Snow: If she wasn't wearing a shirt, you'd be able to see the bandages covering the upper half of her body.

...Yeah. Joining us INSTEAD is...

?: Meeeeee!

...You're supposed to use your name, not a questionmark!

Hiroki: Fine, sheesh.

Snow: Anyways, TODAY we're explaining a VERY strange mystery. A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

*facepalm* Wrong story, Snow. Anyone else remember Taelia? That girl who Jeremie mistook for Aelita?

Hiroki: Yeah. Oh! I remember! She vanished mysteriously three days before Aelita started going to Kadic.

Well, we're going to find out what happened to her.

Snow: Poke!

Hiroki: OWW! =( Don't use your claws!

FOCUS, GUYS!

Snow: Sorry.

Hiroki: Aren't we gonna interview Principal Delmas or something?

Yes.

Mr. Delmas: Did you want me for something?

Snow: Yeah, we're gonna interview you for a pointless crazy fanfiction written by a hyper-obsessive kid who is trying to change her personality.

Mr. Delmas: 0_o

Hiroki: Moving on. Principal Delmas, sir, what happened to that Taelia girl?

Mr. Delmas: I believe she died in some kind of car accident.

Thanks! Now we'll interview Ulrich.

Ulrich: ...Just don't expect me to break the fourth wall like the catgirl did.

Snow: Ulrich, what happened to Taelia?

Ulrich: ... ... ...Uhh... What?

Hiroki: TELL US.

Ulrich: First death caused by Xana, I think the only one so far.

Okay. Go on.

Ulrich: Xana was controlling a truck, and was trying to kill me with it. I ran into an alley, Xana turned off the road trying to follow me, and she just happened to be there. Taelia was dead before anyone could do anything.

Snow: This is the saddest chapter so far.

Hiroki: Yeah, tell me about it.

WILL YOU TWO STOP IT. *pets Ulrich* Thanks for talking to us. Okay, end of chapter.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment