Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ni

The Digital World is endangered yet again. Five of the original six warriors return, with a new human warrior and two new Digimon friends. But can they stand up to seven Demon Lords acting as servants to a great evil? Takumi from ch 2, OCxKouichi

Chapter 2 - Ni

Chapter 2 - Ni
Time for chapter two of this story! In this chapter, we meet my third OC, learn what this danger is anyways, and run into old friends. Also, I know that Wizardmon digivolves from Candlemon, but I don’t know what Sorcerymon digivolves from, so I’m assuming it’s a blue Candlemon. If anybody finds an actual Digimon that turns into Sorcerymon, please tell me so I can change it.

___________________________

“Yes, that’s where we’re going. It’s pretty awesome, isn’t it?” Takuya said, grinning. He stepped forward, and the shimmering barrier around the castle opened up just enough for everyone to pass through. It closed behind them. The door swung open, and a Digimon resembling an oversized blue candle on a silver candle holder took in the appearances of the children and one Digimon for a second before grinning.

“You have returned! It is a pleasure to see you all again!” the Digimon said.

“Sorcerymon, is that you?” Zoe asked.

“Yes, that is the form you knew me in. But for now, I am BlueCandlemon. Come on in, all three of the Celestial Digimon have gathered here to greet you,” he said, floating aside to let everyone walk inside. He led everyone through the shiny rainbow halls, which Kagami and Ari stared at for the entire walk to Seraphimon’s great room. They stepped out into the huge room, Takuya and Koji first and Kagami and Ari last. Cherubimon, Ophanimon, and Seraphimon were there.

“It didn’t take you long to arrive,” Ophanimon commented.

“That guy looks like a pink bunny,” Kagami said, pointing at Cherubimon.

“Kagami! That’s Cherubimon, one of the three Celestial Digimon who hold power in the Digital World!” Kouichi said, blushing a bit.

“I acknowledge that he holds great power and is to be respected. However, I also acknowledge that he looks like a fluffy pink bunny,” Kagami said. Cherubimon chuckled.

“Kouichi, your friend is very funny. And she does have a point there. Don’t worry, I am not angry at her,” the pink rabbit said. Kouichi gave a sigh of relief.

“Anyways, we are glad to see you here. You saved our world once, and we must call on you to save it again. Evil is rising once again from our world’s core. We believe that the Digimon responsible is-“ Ophanimon started.

“Seraphimon, you forgot to close the door to- oh? If you’re busy, I’ll tell you later,” a voice called out. A slender, pale, blond boy with four graceful white wings, two on his head and two on his back, and blue markings on one side of his body stepped into the room.

“No, come in, Lucemon. These are the humans who hold the power of the Legendary Warriors,” Seraphimon said.

“AAAH! LUCEMON!” Zoe yelled, jumping into Takuya’s arms.

“No, no, he’s been purified, remember?” Cherubimon quickly said. Takuya set Zoe down, both blushing. Lucemon approached the bigger angel Digimon and whispered something to him.

“Oh dear… I’ll return in a minute,” Seraphimon said, leaving the room. Lucemon turned to look at the humans, the hateful look from their first meeting replaced by an innocent curiosity. His gaze fell on Kagami.

“You… wouldn’t happen to be Kagami Reed, would you?” the small angel asked, tilting his head just a bit.

“How do you know my name?” Kagami said, tilting her head in a way that mirrored Lucemon.

“I was a human who died almost a year ago. My mind drifted into the Digital World, and merged with the remainder of Lucemon’s good data to create what I am now,” he said.

“Is that even possible?” Koji interrupted. Ophanimon and Cherubimon nodded.

“Yes, and it’s true. Cherubimon sensed his mind lost in the data streams, and we took his Digiegg so his power could not be corrupted by darkness,” Ophanimon said. Kagami’s eyes had widened, and her hands were trembling.

“You… you’re… only one person who died then matters…” she whispered. The once-human Digimon walked closer.

“I hope you missed me as much as I missed you, cousin,” he said, tone of voice gentle. Kagami slapped him, and he lifted a hand to his cheek, startled.

“Kyle Reed, you owe me twenty-seven dollars and thirty-three cents for every flower I bought to put on your grave!” she yelled before leaning in and kissing the shocked Digimon on the lips. He promptly passed out.

“Phew, I’m glad I fixed that- oh dear, what happened in here?” Seraphimon said, entering to the scene of an unconscious Lucemon, a grinning Kagami, a fuming Kouichi, and everyone else looking confused.

“Remember how Lucemon was a human? He was the girl’s cousin,” Cherubimon said.

“Oh.”

“Um, back to what I was saying, we believe that Leviamon, one of the seven Demon Lord Digimon, has awakened and is beginning to stir up trouble in the Land of Water,” Ophanimon said. “We are worried that he will try to corrupt one of the Celestial Digimon as the evil did to Cherubimon the last time our world was in danger, and you are strong, so we would like you to take care of this problem.”

“No problem! This guy can’t possibly be harder to take down than corrupted Cherubimon. Gah, that was like trying to kill a cockroach with a tulip,” Takuya said, the last part muttered under his breath.

“I’m in,” Koji said.

“Yeah!” Zoe and Tommy said at the same time.

“I am not going to let some bad Digimon trash this world ever again, so I’m going for sure,” Kouichi said.

“Hey, can I help? If you’ll let me, I am so there,” Ari said, reminding everyone that the plant Digimon had been with them the whole time.

“Um, can I ask a favor? I want my cousin to come with us,” Kagami said, kneeling next to the unconscious Lucemon and tugging on one of the white wings poking out of his hair. He swatted her hand away and sat up awake.

“What did I miss?” he said.

“Well, these humans are going to go save the world, but Kagami would like for you to come along,” Seraphimon explained.

“Oh,” Lucemon said, “sure, I’ll go if Kagami wants me to.” He hopped to his feet and brushed off his white robe.

“You should rest here for the night, it’s almost night, and keep moving in the morning,” Cherubimon said. Nobody objected to that plan.

___________________________

So we have our full party of humans, a Digimon, and a semi-Digimon! And after this, the real adventure begins. Stay tuned!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment