Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - what is freedom

this was my last poem i did and it's the best one so far hope you like it<3

Chapter 0 - what is freedom

Chapter 0 - what is freedom
is it that feeling of freedom when you pick up a pencil or paint brush as you see the white paper where you can put all of your feelings down.Maybe it is the hand that helps you up when you fall. can it be the friendly face that you know and love or is it the lifter of friends that holds you like an embrace. could it it be the wind in your face as you rush down the hill not caring where you're going just feeling the rush from it. Or having that music filling up your mind as you are laying there looking for something that has no meaning in it.
 
Is it that moment as you fall asleep when all seems safe and and all things go away as the dream comes to take you away. Or as you read a book and how easy it is to slip into the character's place and just forget everything.
 
It could be that feeling you get as you fall into the water...that weightlessness and as you come up you wish you could just stay down there, where you have nothing to fear. Once you get up there you have to look where you are going.
 
But can you have freedom for not matter where you go you can't redo what has happened to you. It will never go away until you die, so you could just kill yourself...why leave your friends and family. So don't let your loved ones down and don't say that you don't have a loved one, for everyone has a loved one.
 
Forget those who tear you down, and remember those who rebuild you. And for the people who tear you down, just keep your head up and turn the other cheek when you want to hit them back, just face the facts of life and keep your head no matter what.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

thegoldleaf on July 15, 2008, 10:57:37 AM

thegoldleaf on
thegoldleafthanks it was one of though off day for me and i had nothing better to do

shadowpiplup on July 19, 2008, 2:34:12 AM

shadowpiplup on
shadowpiplupyw^^

shadowpiplup on July 14, 2008, 2:56:32 PM

shadowpiplup on
shadowpiplupgood JoB!