Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Foolish Love

This another song I wrote but I don't feel anything about it.

Chapter 1 - Foolish Love

Chapter 1 - Foolish Love
Foolish Love
Love Love What is the meaning of love love nobody can tell me what love is made of.Love isn't what they say.But you and me have gone far but what is the distance of love so it can be love?I question myself but in the end there's no answer.Love is nothing we feel but foolish love foolish love you and me are foolish lovers foolish love folish love only that.Nobody can tell me what love can be made of.ei ei But still you are in my mind.Foolish love foolish love.you and me are foolish lovers.Love isn't what they say you look at me I look at you.This isn't love I'm losing mi mind with you .ei ei.Foolish love foolish love you and me are foolish lovers.Nobody can tell me what love can be made.Ei ei.But still you are in my mind.Foolish love you and me are foolish lovers.love isn't what they say.You look at me I look at you this isn't love I'm losing my mind with you.
Can't you go don't know that you and me we'll never be
Love is a fantasy that I can never reach that doesn't work not for me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment