Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Abagail Smith's Fortune

A fun collection of fake email scams. I wrote them.

Chapter 1 - Abagail Smith's Fortune

Chapter 1 - Abagail Smith's Fortune
Dear Friend,

I am Dr. Charles Abagail Smith and I need you to read this very carefully, I have recently come across a vast fortune that stretches the whole continent of Africa. I am currently in the city of Capetown in South Africa and the secretive Brotherhood of the Crippled Mole has tracked me here and are at this time getting ready to bang down my door with their skilled assassins. They know I have the secret to the tomb of the great Pharaohs lost deep in the mountains, there is a fortune in the tomb that rivals that of the richest men on Earth. I've spent my entire life studying to find this vast and awesome treasure, I now know the location and a team of archeologists are going there at this moment under my name, when they arrive they will collect all the gold and send it to a buyer which has the money lined up. The money will be deposited into an offshore bank account or anything else that I have chosen to line up. The Brotherhood of the Crippled Mole is tracking me as I speak and I am now weak as I have been sickly with HIV-AIDS for the last ten years. The first day I arrived in Africa ten years ago I met with an unfortunate encounter with a low-class female escort. I originally came to Africa to attent a prestigous university and to do some Christian missionary work. Soon I found that I was craving the adventure and as I learned of the treasure I gave all my energy to chasing it down, I've been shot at, nearly killed and tortured but I have not given up the location and now we're close to finding it. I'm typing this in an internet cafe on the street with run down walls and computers. I'm sweating profusely and my upper lip is dried and bloodied as I bite it out of nervousness. I've explored the deepest dungeons and escaped the most primitave natives, blood has been spilt searching for the treasure.

But the point of this email is I have an offer to make you my friend, I have learned that the buyer will transfer the funds to any bank account of my choice and all I will need is everything about your bank account, than I can insert the funds myself. I will no longer need them seeing as I am being hunted and I am also dying of HIV-AIDS. The Brotherhood of the Crippled Mole's skilled assassins are heading my way as we speak. My manservant Hojimbo will take care of the funds transfer from the buyer, for I may not survive much longer. Wish me luck and thank you for your time..

Gods Speed,
Dr. Charles A. Smith


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DragonGirl1136 on April 12, 2007, 8:10:16 AM

DragonGirl1136 on
DragonGirl1136....interesting.

RealArtMatters on July 6, 2008, 3:48:51 PM

RealArtMatters on
RealArtMattersWitty.
I enjoyed it.